It is currently September 29th, 2024, 3:21 pm

running tasks and system tray

General topics related to Rainmeter.
fonpaolo

Re: running tasks and system tray

Post by fonpaolo »

I really don't want to give up on this, maybe one day I'll find all the necessary tools, or maybe some future Rainmeter functions to be used in a "creative way", it's not strictly necessary to build them for this only purpose, sometimes you can simply use things in other ways...
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

If I find something related to this I will enlighten you :)

P.s. I've sent you a pm.
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

I'm still working on a solution to find the number of instances of a running program, as usual I need to complicate everything... and now I want to add this function. ;-)
So, I'm exploring ResMon plugin, it gives an unique number for every instance of the same program running, the only problem is that every program has his own number of hadles that may vary a lot and it's not really simple to check every program with the same formula, to avoid a lot of troubles for the users.

Using it on my own it's very simple, I know the handles of every program, so, for example, to monitor a program, I use this formula:

Code: Select all

Formula=((MeasureProgr9>220)? 4:((MeasureProgr9>160)? 3:((MeasureProgr9>100)? 2:((MeasureProgr9>50)? 1: 0))))
For another program, the formula is:

Code: Select all

Formula=((MeasureProgr9>130)? 4:((MeasureProgr9>100)? 3:((MeasureProgr9>60)? 2:((MeasureProgr9>30)? 1: 0))))
...and so on.

It's very useful, but, as I said, I have to find a way to "standardize" the formula in order to have only one for all.