It is currently September 14th, 2024, 9:57 pm

Hot Corners skin for Rainmeter

Skins that control functions in Windows or Rainmeter
JustMoney1

Re: Hot Corners skin for Rainmeter

Post by JustMoney1 »

eclectic-tech wrote: August 4th, 2024, 4:40 pm Try this version... Hot_Korners
  • Separate skins for each corner (should eliminate the full screen & taskbar issues)
  • Load all 4 corners
  • Option to load only desired corners
  • Unified user variables
  • Added actions to User variables
  • Modified code for positioning and updating
  • Middle-click corner skins to open user variables in editor
Hot Korners_1.2024.08.04.rmskin
Thank you, I appreciate you helping me, however I have only been using rainmeter for a few months and haven't been into the details, I've tried understanding the basics and tried messing with a few skins, which gave me the expected results, building my confidence.
I will try your workaround along with Yincognito's.
Thanks to both of you!
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

JustMoney1 wrote: August 10th, 2024, 1:01 am Thank you!!
To be honest, I am not a programmer and do not know how to code, I just know the basics and the necessary knowledge for an outsider but I will try, using the links kindly provided by you, to educate myself on the matter and try to resolve the issue.
I will keep you updated on how it's going.
Sure thing, glad to help. I think you can try eclectic-tech's skin directly, since he covered almost everything in his version. I'd be curious if you still get inconsistent results for the "show desktop" hover / leave (the bottom right corner), because I do, which is why I said that the said action works better if it's done on click instead of hover... :???:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
JustMoney1

Post by JustMoney1 »

Yincognito wrote: August 10th, 2024, 12:26 pm Sure thing, glad to help. I think you can try eclectic-tech's skin directly, since he covered almost everything in his version. I'd be curious if you still get inconsistent results for the "show desktop" hover / leave (the bottom right corner), because I do, which is why I said that the said action works better if it's done on click instead of hover... :???:
I tried his version and it worked.
I think on click could work too but the seamlessness by having it on hover is unmatched and I miss having it on my linux device. I can still use 3 fingers on the touch bar to obtain a few of the features but when using a mouse, I think having it on hover works better.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

JustMoney1 wrote: August 17th, 2024, 9:39 pm I tried his version and it worked.
I think on click could work too but the seamlessness by having it on hover is unmatched and I miss having it on my linux device. I can still use 3 fingers on the touch bar to obtain a few of the features but when using a mouse, I think having it on hover works better.
Sure thing! :thumbup:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth