It is currently September 14th, 2024, 9:59 pm

[Skin] Steam Game list launcher (Recent/All)

Skins to open folders and launch applications and websites
The_Lolk_Plays

Re: [Skin] Steam Game list launcher (Recent/All)

Post by The_Lolk_Plays »

Indeed the arrows does nothing, otherwise it would hinder on launching a game that is at one of the corners. The arrows show up to indicate there are more games in that direction. The only way to move is by scrolling.
Makes sense, It's cool how it is now :) Perhaps it would be wise to make them a tad smaller :)
Calypto

Post by Calypto »

This is awesome! You've put in so many nice design features to this, like just displaying the icon until you click, the scrolling, and how easy it is to set up. I really like it.

I have found an odd bug though, while trying to change the "on hover" colour. When I install it, and do the setup, the games display fine. But if I go back to settings and change the colour from pink to something else, or edit the colour in uservariables.ini, the game pictures disappear. They're still there, and launch correctly, I just can't see them anymore. I've tried reloading the widget, and relaunching rainmeter, but I can't get them to come back. Any ideas why this might be?
Missing

Post by Missing »

Thank you very much for your kind words!
Calypto wrote: May 26th, 2024, 11:18 am the game pictures disappear. They're still there, and launch correctly, I just can't see them anymore. I've tried reloading the widget, and relaunching rainmeter, but I can't get them to come back. Any ideas why this might be?
I am an amateur when it comes to rainmeter. This problem also happens to me if I change the settings of the skin. It seems to be an issue with the temp data I think...
I am unfortunately not skilled enough to fix this problem. The only quick-fix I know is restarting the computer and everything should work fine.

Thank you again!