It is currently September 29th, 2024, 3:36 pm

Sum up variables from text file

General topics related to Rainmeter.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Sum up variables from text file

Post by jsmorley »

Up to you certainly. I will say however that all versions of Rainmeter are "stable". We use the betas to introduce new functionality in a way that both allows timely feedback and allows users to not have to wait months for a "final" version to get new stuff, but the betas really are as ready for prime-time as the final versions.
rbriddickk84
Rainmeter Sage

Post by rbriddickk84 »

jsmorley wrote:Up to you certainly. I will say however that all versions of Rainmeter are "stable". We use the betas to introduce new functionality in a way that both allows timely feedback and allows users to not have to wait months for a "final" version to get new stuff, but the betas really are as ready for prime-time as the final versions.
I just like to ask one tiny question. Moshi wrote this :
IfCondition=
IfTrueAction=

This is some kind of changing in the syntax, or you can write this instead of ifEqualValue and ifEqualAction=?
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

IfCondition is a more powerful variant of the kind of testing available with IfEqualAction, however it is only available in the 3.1 beta version of Rainmeter, so you might want to just stay with IfXXXValue / IfXXXXAction.
rbriddickk84
Rainmeter Sage

Post by rbriddickk84 »

jsmorley wrote:IfCondition is a more powerful variant of the kind of testing available with IfEqualAction, however it is only available in the 3.1 beta version of Rainmeter, so you might want to just stay with IfXXXValue / IfXXXXAction.
Million thanks for your help and patients! :)
I installed 3.1 beta :)