It is currently September 29th, 2024, 7:18 pm

Button Meter

General topics related to Rainmeter.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Button Meter

Post by jsmorley »

Due to the discussion in this thread. we have added a new ImagePath option to General Image Options.

This change will be in the beta released today.

This means that you can set the path to images used in Bar, Bitmap, Button, Histogram, Image, and Rotator meters. Note that Histogram uses PrimaryImagePath and SecondaryImagePath due to the fact that the Histogram meter has an optional secondary measure binding.

This has the advantage of allowing a much easier change to the path for images by using the !SetOption bang, in addition to the current method of using dynamic variables to define the path in the actual name of the image.

Note: This change means that the Path option in Image meters is deprecated. It will still work of course, but should not be used in new skins going forward. Use the new ImagePath option instead.
Fuzzybat23

Re: Button Meter

Post by Fuzzybat23 »

Good show! Just makes sense to me, common sense wise, that any meter which displays an image should make use of the Path variable option. I wish other programers were as responsive as you guys are to discussions in your threads. One reason why I love this program :D
Last edited by smurfier on June 9th, 2013, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Small correction.