It is currently September 29th, 2024, 11:25 pm

Skins over othere windows

General topics related to Rainmeter.
bzadi

Re: Skins over othere windows

Post by bzadi »

Well after some thinking and reading your last post a have found something really strange. If i use the Win+E key the problem doesn't exist, but i have omitted to say that the shortcuts i use are from my multibutton mouse. So i think that my mouse drivers give higher priority (or lower i don't know) to windows then rainmeter does to skins. But i have changed the mouse recently (different brand and all) and the problem's still there, so i think it has something to do with launching explorer with the mouse buttons. Now i don't know if you can help me with this :-( .
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

bzadi wrote:Well after some thinking and reading your last post a have found something really strange. If i use the Win+E key the problem doesn't exist, but i have omitted to say that the shortcuts i use are from my multibutton mouse. So i think that my mouse drivers give higher priority (or lower i don't know) to windows then rainmeter does to skins. But i have changed the mouse recently (different brand and all) and the problem's still there, so i think it has something to do with launching explorer with the mouse buttons. Now i don't know if you can help me with this :-( .
Nothing that I can think of. I don't have a mouse capable of setting launchers to buttons, so I can't really replicate the issue.
bzadi

Post by bzadi »

Well thanks for trying and the fast reply's.