It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:36 pm

Slideshow 3

Skins with graphics and animations
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Slideshow 3

Post by balala »

This Rainmeter skin can display a slideshow of the images contained into a folder. It has 4 transition effects (Fade, Vertical Slide, Fill and Stretch). You can use any of them, or let the skin to chosse randomly. The skin can open the just displayed image or can set it as wallpaper. It comes into 2 dimensions: fell free to use the buttons displayed when you goes with the mouse cursor over it.
The skin contains a configuration tool, to simply can make the necesary settings. I have created this app in Delphi 10 Lite. If you don't trust, you can delete it and make the needed setting manualy, but the app is safe. If you need the source code of this app, send me a PM and I will send it to you.
Befor first use you must make some settings. First set the folder which contains the images. Then set the time of displaying images, the transition time and the effect (with none any transition won't be used, with choose randomly you let the skin to choose a transition and with other settings you specify the used transition).
I wait your comments about the skin, it's functionality and user experience.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by balala on November 7th, 2016, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Slideshow 3

Post by balala »

Working a lot on it, slowly this skin became my favorit. So, this new version come with a major improvement: a functional previous button, which not just refresh the skin, but really can bring back the last five images, previously showed. For this, the skin uses lua support, this being my first independent lua script. It creates in the skin's folder a ImageNames.txt text file, where stores the paths of last images.
Another minor change is a possibility to display the image names with or without file extension (in settings).
In other way the skin works exactly like the previous version (v3), using the same transition effects (Fade, Vertical Slide, Fill and Stretch). When you install, you need to configure it: the image folder isn't selected, so select it (using the settings).
If you try this skin, please let me know if it works ok, or if there is any trouble.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.