It is currently April 28th, 2024, 12:54 am

Advice on my Skin!

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
WandaRage

Advice on my Skin!

Post by WandaRage »

So ive been designing my perfect desktop over the last few months and the designs changed since the start but i think im getting really close to having what i want.

So here is the picture of my Desktop so far.

Little Info;

- Power/Reset/Sleep Buttons do glow when you hover over them.
- As you select items in the list on the left hand side the Text highlights and moves position as shown on the 'League of Legends' link. When you move your mouse back off the link it goes back.
- To the Left of the Clock im planning on having HDD gauges similar to the CPU/RAM Meters.
- The Bottom/Left and Right Border Images are part of the skin too, and can be altered [opacity] etc. The center of the screen is the only thing thats not a skin, its just my Desktop Background showing through.
------

My question is how does it look?, can anyone see any problems?, also what do you think to the Power/Reset/Sleep Buttons? Cos im not entirely sure about these just yet.

[hsimg]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1130/examplefb.png[/hsimg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by Brian on December 26th, 2012, 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use [hsimg] for larger images.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Advice on my Skin!

Post by eclectic-tech »

Overall I like the look! (Show me stars and I'm hooked! :D )

The wallpaper is great, you might want to add a moon for the wolf to howl at... :sly:

I like how the power buttons "highlight the background", but I might consider making them smaller, more in keeping with the size of your links and text items and perhaps moving them to the lower right area of the skin. That may give you more room for histograms and HDD meters.

Nice work!