It is currently April 27th, 2024, 7:04 pm

Mouse through accident

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
BlackOwlAngel

Mouse through accident

Post by BlackOwlAngel »

I didn't think much about 'mouse through' when I saw and being a noobie I was idiot to choose that options because now I want to remove it, but! I can't click it! How do I make such a feature to where I can click it again? I did it on the basic 'gallery' widget. It's driving me mad.

-Any help would be appreciated.

:headbang:
JoBu

Re: Mouse through accident

Post by JoBu »

BlackOwlAngel wrote:I didn't think much about 'mouse through' when I saw and being a noobie I was idiot to choose that options because now I want to remove it, but! I can't click it! How do I make such a feature to where I can click it again? I did it on the basic 'gallery' widget. It's driving me mad.

-Any help would be appreciated.

:headbang:

I think if you right click the systray icon and go to manage, you can select out the skin you want (through the tree) and make changes to the skins settings.

Cheers,

//JoBu
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Simply hold down CTRL when you click on any skin to override any settings like that.
BlackOwlAngel

Post by BlackOwlAngel »

jsmorley wrote:Simply hold down CTRL when you click on any skin to override any settings like that.
Oh, thank god! I was trying what the other person said and just became confused. You saved me from a major headache. It's finally back to normal, thank you A LOT.