It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:02 pm

Help with skins?

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
joshknighten

Help with skins?

Post by joshknighten »

Hey, I just installed rainmeter around an hour ago and had the Enigma 4 skin running fine, but the second I tried to switch skins everything disappeared and I can't figure out how to get a skin back. What do I do?
UnforgivenRevival

Re: Help with skins?

Post by UnforgivenRevival »

Right click the Rainmeter taskbar icon, and go to 'Manage'. Inside there your skins that are installed will show on the left. Select a skin and click on load.
joshknighten

Post by joshknighten »

UnforgivenRevival wrote:Right click the Rainmeter taskbar icon, and go to 'Manage'. Inside there your skins that are installed will show on the left. Select a skin and click on load.
I don't get that option..
All I get is "unpin" or "rainmeter", and the "Rainmeter" option doesn't let me do anything.
UnforgivenRevival

Post by UnforgivenRevival »

Click the icon in your system tray by your clock. Not the pinned taskbar shortcut.
joshknighten

Post by joshknighten »

Well, now what?
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

You should probably read through Rainmeter101. Hopefully this will help guide you the steps to activating different skins/layouts(or themes).

-Brian
rulebreaker4

Help with skins?

Post by rulebreaker4 »

]HI :welcome: I am new with the Rainmeter and just wondering if someone can help me to set up/find the wallpapers;same as they are shown on the presentation of the theme. For example there was one theme named "Jin". Everything was setup properly but wallpaper didn't appear.
Please reply me. I will appreciate it.

Thnx :rosegift:
Alex Becherer

Post by Alex Becherer »

Rainmeter is a tool for displaying information on your desktop.
it does not change your wallpaper.
if you want a certain wallpaper you see on a screenshot either use Google image search or ask the person who upladed the screenshot.