It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:49 pm

Window background is not going away

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
post1105

Window background is not going away

Post by post1105 »

I'm using rainmeter for the first time. I installed it and still the window background is not going away. I downloaded some themes and installed it I do see the skins but i don't see the window background going away and it doesn't change to the newer background. What should I do?
Kaelri
Developer

Re: Window background is not going away

Post by Kaelri »

Can you explain what you mean by "the window background?" A screenshot may help.
Lightz39

Post by Lightz39 »

I was confused as well. Are you talking about your wallpaper?
post1105

Post by post1105 »

Yeah I think it's the wallpaper? or wallpost. hahaha I'll attach a screenshot and. I just have the default window 7 (nature) wallpaper unlike the ones shown in the rainmeter and plus when I download a theme on it and install it. The skins are like the ones shown in the theme page (the place where they post a sample of the theme). However, the background, or the wallpaper, is the same TT HELP MEE
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

You will have to contact the author of the skin to find out what the wallpaper is. They rarely include the wallpaper used in their preview image with the skin package.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .