It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:57 pm

[BUG] Themes load

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
lysy1993lbn

[BUG] Themes load

Post by lysy1993lbn »

When I select theme to load, delete or edit it do the action to random other theme..

As You can see here, in Saved themes "section" marked is one of my backup themes, but in Save new theme is illustro default which is actually taken as deserved..
"Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
my deviantART | Alternative Rainmeter tray icons
jsmorley
Developer

Re: [BUG] Themes load

Post by jsmorley »

That is very strange. Not doing that for me, even with the naming convention you are using.
lysy1993lbn

Post by lysy1993lbn »

Maybe it has something with that I have Rainmeter installed as Portable on pendrive..
"Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

I believe this issue has already been fixed for tomorrows beta. It would only rear it's head after you create a new theme until you restart Rainmeter.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

The next beta should fix this. If you want to give it a go now, try this test build.
lysy1993lbn

Post by lysy1993lbn »

Well.. That version desn't fixed it..
I have even deleted all my saved themes (only standard ABP and illustro left) and after restarting Rainmeter problem still exist.

/EDIT
But seems like with new saved themes works properly..

/EDIT 2
Just deleted whole themes folder and restarted Rainmeter, bring them back and restarted again.. Seems to be good now.