It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:07 pm

Date Highlight Feature

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
JohnDoe2010

Date Highlight Feature

Post by JohnDoe2010 »

Hi , I suggested this small feature almost a year ago, perhaps longer. Basically I have a clock open at the top of my Rainmeter side menu followed by the calender underneath. The calender highlights the current day ' M, T, W, T, F, S, or S ' along the top in yellow . THis is nice and i like it but it gives no indication as to what the current date is ! Thre is no 'Box' surrounding the correct date nor is the date highlighted in any way. This means i have to return to the trusty old taskbar clock which basically negates one of the reasons for me to have Rainmeter installed. I basically dont bother with weather as at my location its ALWAYS wind or Rain and often BOTH :/ Joys of Scotland!

PLEASE PLEASE can you intergrate this idea. Its my ONLY wish or want for rainmeter and ive been waiting AGES now for it !

Previously it was said that this was planned for a later release ! Well im getting old so hurry up ! :D
smurfier

Re: Date Highlight Feature

Post by smurfier »

It's not about whether Rainmeter has the feature or not, it's about whether a particular skin/suite has the feature. There have been quite a few with this feature. One is shown below
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .