It is currently April 27th, 2024, 8:18 pm

Enigma Calendar Issue

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
TheSquall

Enigma Calendar Issue

Post by TheSquall »

Posted in the wrong forum earlier today (oops!).

Hey. I posted a while back with a calendar problem. Got it fixed, but now I have a new issue. It seems that whenever my month starts on a Sunday (I've changed months on my computer), the last day of the month turns into 00. It seems as though the if statement "cDayxx > mDayCount" is triggering, even though both variables are reading the same (31 in this case). Here's a screenshot:

Code: Select all

[cDay42]
;Tuesday in Week 5
Measure=calc
Formula=cDay41 + 1

[cDay42b]
Measure=calc
Formula=FRAC((cDay42 > mDayCount ? cDay42-mDayCount : cDay42)/100)
Substitute="0.":""

[cDay42Draw]
Measure=calc
Formula=(cDay42 > mDayCount) ? (#E.Days# = 0 ? 0 : -1) : 1
IfBelowValue=0
IfBelowAction=!Execute [!RainmeterHideMeter mDay42][!RainmeterShowMeter mDay42b][!RainmeterEnableMeasure cDay42b]
IfAboveValue=0
IfAboveAction=!Execute [!RainmeterShowMeter mDay42][!RainmeterHideMeter mDay42b][!RainmeterEnableMeasure cDay42b]
IfEqualValue=0
IfEqualAction=!Execute [!RainmeterHideMeter mDay42][!RainmeterHideMeter mDay42b][!RainmeterDisableMeasure cDay42b]

[mDay42]
Meter=string
MeasureName=cDay42b
X=#pTu.x#
Y=#pW5.y#
MeterStyle=TextStyle
FontColor=#Text.Color#

[mDay42b]
Meter=string
MeasureName=cDay42b
X=#pTu.x#
Y=#pW5.y#
MeterStyle=TextStyle
FontColor=#Text.Color2#
Any thoughts? Thanks :D
smurfier

Re: Enigma Calendar Issue

Post by smurfier »

I suggest downloading the most current version of Calendar+. With the most current version, I am unable to to reproduce this issue.

Download

You may change the settings inside the CalendarSettings.inc in the Settings folder.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
TheSquall

Post by TheSquall »

Odd... but okay. Thanks :D worked like a charm.

certainly easier to change the settings in this version too.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

I'm working on a small configuration skin to make changing settings even easier. I just don't have as much time to work on things as I used to.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .