It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:11 pm

About "HWMonitorPro"

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
mtchannel

About "HWMonitorPro"

Post by mtchannel »

Hello everyone. Let me immediately move on to my question;
I have two computers that I connect to remotely over the same local network and they don't have monitors. I can connect to these computers remotely via network administrators and perform the operations I want. However, today a different need has emerged. On my main computer, I needed to see the cpu and gpu information (volts/degrees etc.) of the 2 computers. I have done the necessary research to ensure that this information comes to me with a single click instead of connecting remotely each time.
I found an application called "HWMonitorPro". I added it to my main computer and the startup of the computers whose information I want to access and made the necessary settings.I can now access all the detailed information of the other 2 computers from my main computer. (cpu/gpu/voltage/clock/memory etc.)
Sample images are below;
Image[/url]

I researched a lot of skins, but I couldn't find a sample work for "hwmonitorpro" or I missed it. My goal is to make a beautiful skin with the information you see in the picture via Rainmeter and access it on my desktop whenever I want. The difference of "hwmonitorpro" is that you can see the information on other PCs over the network on a single PC. If Rainmeter does not support "hwmonitorpro", can you recommend a program that can read the information of PCs over the network and is compatible with Rainmeter?
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: About "HWMonitorPro"

Post by Yincognito »

mtchannel wrote: March 24th, 2024, 6:54 pmMy goal is to make a beautiful skin with the information you see in the picture via Rainmeter and access it on my desktop whenever I want. The difference of "hwmonitorpro" is that you can see the information on other PCs over the network on a single PC. If Rainmeter does not support "hwmonitorpro", can you recommend a program that can read the information of PCs over the network and is compatible with Rainmeter?
I obviously can't test any of these, but as far as I'm aware of, there is no HWMonitor Pro plugin for Rainmeter (Rainmeter is freeware, HWMonitor Pro is not, you get the idea), although there were some enquiries about that more than a decade ago on these forums. Things you can try, since HWiNFO64 and MSI Afterburner both have plugins or ways to get data for Rainmeter (SpeedFan or Open Hardware Monitor / Libre Hardware Monitor have too, but they're less comprehensive):
- https://www.hwinfo.com/add-ons/ (for HWiNFO64, see the bottom of the page)
- https://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Remote-Utils/MSI-Afterburner-Remote-Server.shtml (for MSI Afterburner, see their forums)
- https://github.com/Demion/remotehwinfo (seems to be for both HWiNFO64 and MSI AB, might need compiling the source code first)
Hopefully, one of these will either create new entries for the remote computers like it happens for HWMonitor Pro, or will allow accessing a network webpage that you could then parse with WebParser.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: About "HWMonitorPro"

Post by SilverAzide »

mtchannel wrote: March 24th, 2024, 6:54 pm Hello everyone. Let me immediately move on to my question;
I have two computers that I connect to remotely over the same local network and they don't have monitors. I can connect to these computers remotely via network administrators and perform the operations I want. However, today a different need has emerged. On my main computer, I needed to see the cpu and gpu information (volts/degrees etc.) of the 2 computers. I have done the necessary research to ensure that this information comes to me with a single click instead of connecting remotely each time.
I found an application called "HWMonitorPro". I added it to my main computer and the startup of the computers whose information I want to access and made the necessary settings.I can now access all the detailed information of the other 2 computers from my main computer. (cpu/gpu/voltage/clock/memory etc.)

I researched a lot of skins, but I couldn't find a sample work for "hwmonitorpro" or I missed it. My goal is to make a beautiful skin with the information you see in the picture via Rainmeter and access it on my desktop whenever I want. The difference of "hwmonitorpro" is that you can see the information on other PCs over the network on a single PC. If Rainmeter does not support "hwmonitorpro", can you recommend a program that can read the information of PCs over the network and is compatible with Rainmeter?
HWiNFO can do this as well. However, you might need to use the "Pro" (paid) version of HWiNFO to do it, not sure. If you do use this, there are multiple ways to get data from the app to use in a skin.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...