It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:40 am

rainmeter keeps crashing

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
patoriku66

rainmeter keeps crashing

Post by patoriku66 »

I run the modern gadgets skin. It does exactly what I want it do.

Rainmeter keeps crashing every couple of days of so. I run the latest version on windows 10 64 bit but I have no idea what's going on.

If there's a way to get a crash report, I'd be glad to post the results.

Other than that, I really like rainmeter and this skin.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: rainmeter keeps crashing

Post by SilverAzide »

patoriku66 wrote: November 28th, 2023, 12:27 am I run the modern gadgets skin. It does exactly what I want it do.

Rainmeter keeps crashing every couple of days of so. I run the latest version on windows 10 64 bit but I have no idea what's going on.

If there's a way to get a crash report, I'd be glad to post the results.

Other than that, I really like rainmeter and this skin.
Start here: Rainmeter is crashing! What do I do?.

The next thing to note is that ModernGadgets is no longer supported by the author. The CPU skin will not work if you have one of the newer hybrid Intel CPUs, though the other skins in the suite should work OK. If you want a skin suite with a similar look, there are alternatives, like this and this.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
caloz777

Post by caloz777 »

I too have this issue for a few months. It just crashes after a few days and I have to restart it. I am running the Modern gadgets theme as well.

Did you find any solution to this?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

caloz777 wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 12:47 pm I too have this issue for a few months. It just crashes after a few days and I have to restart it. I am running the Modern gadgets theme as well.

Did you find any solution to this?
No. As I mentioned above, ModernGadgets is no longer supported by the author. Please review the suggestions I made above. If the problem is one of the skins in that suite, you'll need to switch to the Gadgets suite or resolve the issue yourself.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...