It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:59 pm

My Mond Skin is looking kinda different...

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
MondEnjoyer

My Mond Skin is looking kinda different...

Post by MondEnjoyer »

So... Just today i noticed something in my Mond skin for rainmeter. Only one small detail, and it is the S for saturday being a little... misplaced.
I dont know why this happenned, and i dont even remember if maybe it was always like this and i didnt notice somehow... It kinda doesnt go with the rest of the text. Anyone knows anything?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: My Mond Skin is looking kinda different...

Post by balala »

MondEnjoyer wrote: March 9th, 2024, 8:43 am Only one small detail, and it is the S for saturday being a little... misplaced.
The S is looking perfectly as it has to look, according to the shape of the S letter in the used Anurati font (see here for instance), included and used into the Mond package. There is nothing wrong with it.
If you don't like, what can you do is to replace it with another font, looking in a way you like. If you want to do this, but don't know how, please let us know, for further help.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

MondEnjoyer wrote: March 9th, 2024, 8:43 am So... Just today i noticed something in my Mond skin for rainmeter. Only one small detail, and it is the S for saturday being a little... misplaced.
I dont know why this happenned, and i dont even remember if maybe it was always like this and i didnt notice somehow... It kinda doesnt go with the rest of the text. Anyone knows anything?
Besides changing the entire font face being used, as mentioned by balala, another way to straighten up the S would be to use the inline options in String meters to set a similar font face (and size) featuring a standing S, but just for the S occurence(s) in your text:
https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/meters/string/inline/
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
MondEnjoyer

Post by MondEnjoyer »

I see... i thought it was bugged as i didnt remember seeing it like that at all. But now that i see it in the font previews i guess that all it is. Anyways, thanks
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

MondEnjoyer wrote: March 9th, 2024, 9:25 pm I see... i thought it was bugged as i didnt remember seeing it like that at all. But now that i see it in the font previews i guess that all it is. Anyways, thanks
You're welcome. If you don't like how the S is looking, take into account Yincognito's reply above. Ask if you want to try it out but don't you know how.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

MondEnjoyer wrote: March 9th, 2024, 9:25 pm I see... i thought it was bugged as i didnt remember seeing it like that at all. But now that i see it in the font previews i guess that all it is. Anyways, thanks
No problem, enjoy! Anurati is a nice font, but yeah, that S is definitely one of a kind compared to the style of other letters. :D
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth