It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:45 am

Skin too large for my desktop

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Skin too large for my desktop

Post by Yincognito »

CodeCode wrote: February 27th, 2024, 1:49 pm I was just taking a poke a the possibility. It is a common thing. Some Windows do not se the maximum resolution by default. So maybe that could be changed? That was what I was aiming at. no dice then no prob. Just adjust every X and Y in the skin will be the only way.
Oh, I see now. Yeah, I assumed he already tried or was on the maximum resolution, since he asked about resizing the skin. If not, then for sure your idea is the first and easiest way to handle this. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

Weill anyway, determining the difference in size for every meter would be to find the difference of a 1080x1920 to the size of the users screen resolution. Then add in a multiplier to every meter's x,y,w,h, values. so X=(n * the difference ratio in decimal form).
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

CodeCode wrote: February 28th, 2024, 3:42 am Weill anyway, determining the difference in size for every meter would be to find the difference of a 1080x1920 to the size of the users screen resolution. Then add in a multiplier to every meter's x,y,w,h, values. so X=(n * the difference ratio in decimal form).
Indeed. :thumbup:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth