It is currently April 27th, 2024, 8:37 am

I unloaded my skins and now i can't load it back

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
ly_y

I unloaded my skins and now i can't load it back

Post by ly_y »

Hi!
First of all, sorry if this post is posted to the wrong place because i don't know how thing work here well but i'm desperate :(

Anyways, I unloaded my skin because i had to save my battery (i was in class and forgot to bring charger) and rainmeter was taking up most of my battery percentage so i unloaded all of them.....now i can't open the settings :-(

I have it on my taskbar but when i right click, it just says open, run as administrator, pin and unpin and properties. it's the same when i right click from my file explorer...

please send help, my desktop look awfully empty right now :uhuh:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: I unloaded my skins and now i can't load it back

Post by balala »

Let's clarify a few things for first. Most probably you1ve closed Rainmeter, not your skins, right? Because skins are not present on the taskbar. If you see Rainmeter1s icon there and you can't open it, check to see if you have the same Rainmeter icon it in the Notification Area (near the clock). If it's there, try hovering the mouse over it. If it's closed, the icon should disappear. After this you should have to be able to open it by clicking the appropriate icon in the Start menu.
Ultimate solution: open Task Manager, locate Rainmeter icon and close it. Now you definitely should be able to open it. Does it reopen?
ly_y

Post by ly_y »

balala wrote: December 17th, 2023, 7:37 am Let's clarify a few things for first. Most probably you1ve closed Rainmeter, not your skins, right? Because skins are not present on the taskbar. If you see Rainmeter1s icon there and you can't open it, check to see if you have the same Rainmeter icon it in the Notification Area (near the clock). If it's there, try hovering the mouse over it. If it's closed, the icon should disappear. After this you should have to be able to open it by clicking the appropriate icon in the Start menu.
Ultimate solution: open Task Manager, locate Rainmeter icon and close it. Now you definitely should be able to open it. Does it reopen?
It works now! Thank you so much for your help!!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ly_y wrote: January 4th, 2024, 9:10 am It works now! Thank you so much for your help!!
You're welcome. But what did you do to get it working?