It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:21 pm

Using UsageMonitor stste to toggle output to a string.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Using UsageMonitor stste to toggle output to a string.

Post by balala »

CodeCode wrote: December 13th, 2023, 10:01 pm I like notepad++ but its darkmode is terrible.
Agree! I don't use its dark mode, but now giving it a try, it definitely looks bad. Extremely bad! At least for my eyes.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

balala wrote: December 14th, 2023, 3:41 pm Agree! I don't use its dark mode, but now giving it a try, it definitely looks bad. Extremely bad! At least for my eyes.
And it messes the toolbar icons as well, at least after my similar attempt before. Had to look how to restore them, and fortunately it wasn't that hard, but still, an unpleasant surprise. In any case, since the edit box which takes 90% of the screen is configurable via styles, the situation overall isn't that bad. Didn't even knew Notepad++ had a dark mode until now, since most of it is dark as per my configuration anyway.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

Yincognito wrote: December 14th, 2023, 4:47 pm And it messes the toolbar icons as well, at least after my similar attempt before. Had to look how to restore them, and fortunately it wasn't that hard, but still, an unpleasant surprise. In any case, since the edit box which takes 90% of the screen is configurable via styles, the situation overall isn't that bad. Didn't even knew Notepad++ had a dark mode until now, since most of it is dark as per my configuration anyway.
I somehow messed up NP++ to where it was unusable. Tried deleting everything I could link to NP++ and do a reinstall. Wound up uninstalling it and I am happy with ST anyway. The latest update is pretty good..
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

CodeCode wrote: December 15th, 2023, 8:12 am I somehow messed up NP++ to where it was unusable. Tried deleting everything I could link to NP++ and do a reinstall. Wound up uninstalling it and I am happy with ST anyway. The latest update is pretty good..
Well, it was not my intention to convert one of ST's loyal users to a NP++ one anyway. I just pointed out that most if not all ST particularities can be replicated in NP++ if you know where to look, but of course the latter is less comfortable for someone more familiar with the other choice. So just relax and use whatever you like more, no pressure. ;-)
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

Well, like you said, having options never hurt.

My other scripting interests are in nss format and both np++ and pn2 are, or were part of my toolkit. (seeing as thought I nerfed np++ pn2 was better for nss editing any way).

All good. spend a hour sharpening the axe and fell a larger tree faster.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

CodeCode wrote: December 15th, 2023, 2:09 pm All good. spend a hour sharpening the axe and fell a larger tree faster.
Yeah, there is always that offending tree standing in your way, but how else to make more axes for when you need them... :lol:
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

The most important part of an axe is the tree part.