It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:16 pm

Expandable Folder

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
etl

Re: Expandable Folder

Post by etl »

@balala would you mind sharing what your final .ini looked like, after making the modifications discussed in this thread? I just found this and would like to start using it, but I'm not sure I am starting with the best version of the code
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

etl wrote: November 5th, 2023, 4:03 am @balala would you mind sharing what your final .ini looked like, after making the modifications discussed in this thread? I just found this and would like to start using it, but I'm not sure I am starting with the best version of the code
I'm obviously not balala so maybe he'll have a different take on your reply, but you do realize that this thread is 5 years old and he probably doesn't even have the said code anymore after all this time, right? Surely just two replies of described changes by balala aren't so hard to implement after starting out with the original code in the initial link... :confused:

If after doing that, you still have stuff not working as they should, it might be worth asking him for help, of course. It just doesn't make much sense now, considering that the modifications are already described and the OP seemed to have no trouble making them following the suggestions.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Yincognito wrote: November 5th, 2023, 9:16 am I'm obviously not balala so maybe he'll have a different take on your reply, but you do realize that this thread is 5 years old and he probably doesn't even have the said code anymore after all this time, right? Surely just two replies of described changes by balala aren't so hard to implement after starting out with the original code in the initial link... :confused:

If after doing that, you still have stuff not working as they should, it might be worth asking him for help, of course. It just doesn't make much sense now, considering that the modifications are already described and the OP seemed to have no trouble making them following the suggestions.
:thumbup: Good point! You're perfectly right, I don't have the file not even after a few month, so even less after five years. So:
etl wrote: November 5th, 2023, 4:03 am @balala would you mind sharing what your final .ini looked like, after making the modifications discussed in this thread? I just found this and would like to start using it, but I'm not sure I am starting with the best version of the code
Take into account Yincognito's above reply. If you can't implement the described things, please share the code or even better pack the config you're working with and upload the package here.