It is currently April 27th, 2024, 9:53 am

Dynamic Effects/Transitions on Text.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
CodeCode

Re: Dynamic Effects/Transitions on Text.

Post by CodeCode »

If the math is getting you downhearted, I just posit that windows calculator does radians to degrees and several other conversions to boot.

As for the random part this is a quote I found intended for rainmeter: "The way it works is just like Counter, you just type Random in a formula and Random is replaced with a random number."

Along with that, this part of the rainmeter manual , should help a bit as well - if the math seemed to disagree with the logic you will needs to get something happening.

Also at the bottom half of the page might help more with getting that inlinesetting working. I know you checked it out already just pointing out that second part.
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
ZXCVBOT

[Solved] Dynamic Effects/Transitions on Text.

Post by ZXCVBOT »

https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/measures/calc/

"then adding an UpdateRandom=1 to your MeasureRandom1 should do what you seem to expect - no loop required."
Yep. Just checked this one ↑ out for the first time. My bad! :D

CodeCode, I am not the one who made the formulae and I thank you for posting it, as it may help me some time later when I'll make my own. And I know as to how the InlineSetting and InlinePattern work already now (as I checked it a few times earlier before and during posting this).

Major Thanks to Yincognito. Also, Thanks CodeCode.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: [Solved] Dynamic Effects/Transitions on Text.

Post by Yincognito »

ZXCVBOT wrote: September 24th, 2023, 10:43 amMajor Thanks to Yincognito. Also, Thanks CodeCode.
I think we're both happy to help - hopefully you can achieve what you envision, or at least most of what can actually be done. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth