It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:11 pm

Rainmeter create png files on disk

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
roman.chainz

Rainmeter create png files on disk

Post by roman.chainz »

uys, please help. When I have Rainmeter running in the background, the files Discord.exe.png and Spotify.exe.png appear on my D: drive and reappear after removing them. If you disable Rainmeter from the background, the files do not reappear. For the record, I have a non-original (custom) Discord and Spotify. How can I make these images do not appear after deleting?
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter create png files on disk

Post by SilverAzide »

roman.chainz wrote: June 20th, 2023, 10:01 am uys, please help. When I have Rainmeter running in the background, the files Discord.exe.png and Spotify.exe.png appear on my D: drive and reappear after removing them. If you disable Rainmeter from the background, the files do not reappear. For the record, I have a non-original (custom) Discord and Spotify. How can I make these images do not appear after deleting?
These files appearing has nothing to do with Rainmeter. It is very likely, however, that some Rainmeter skin you are using, probably some launcher or whatever you mean by "a non-original (custom) Discord and Spotify" (???), is creating these. You can either stop using those skins, or change them to put the files in their proper location (@Resources, for example).
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
roman.chainz

Post by roman.chainz »

SilverAzide wrote: June 20th, 2023, 11:47 am These files appearing has nothing to do with Rainmeter. It is very likely, however, that some Rainmeter skin you are using, probably some launcher or whatever you mean by "a non-original (custom) Discord and Spotify" (???), is creating these. You can either stop using those skins, or change them to put the files in their proper location (@Resources, for example).
Hello, I'm sure these files are created by Rainmeter, because when it runs in the background, only then do the files appear. Also, I noticed that the .png files of the programs I use appear. I think this started happening when I typed in the cmd command "spicetify config extensions webnowplaying.js spicetify apply" to display Spicetify (an improved Spotify) in the player widget from JaxCore. I don't speak English well, so there may be some confusion(
roman.chainz

Post by roman.chainz »

Я исправил эту ошибку. Во всём было виноват один из скинов JaxCore. Мне пришлось его удалить, теперь иконки приложений не появляются :jawdrop
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

roman.chainz wrote: June 20th, 2023, 1:15 pm Я исправил эту ошибку. Во всём было виноват один из скинов JaxCore. Мне пришлось его удалить, теперь иконки приложений не появляются :jawdrop
Excellent, so the culprit was indeed one of your skins, just like SilverAzide pointed out.

P.S. Using English is still better, even if you have to use Google Translate, because almost everyone understands it, so they can help right away. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth