It is currently March 29th, 2024, 2:19 am

MSIAfterburner.dll

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
arcanosa84

MSIAfterburner.dll

Post by arcanosa84 »

Hello, I have a problem when using msiafterburner.dll my computer recognizes 2 graphics cards, the internal and the card, and it does not mark the correct measurements, example:
DataSource=GPU1 usage
here I got it to tell me the GPU usage and I solved it by putting the 1, but in this case:
DataSource=Fan speed
I can't get it to work, neither in this case
DataSource=Memory usage
I would like someone to help me solve this dilemma, more details can write me to WhatsApp so I can explain better wa.me/+5353896347
thanks.
:Whistle :Whistle Learning is the most complete art of life. Just enjoy it. :bow: :bow:
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: MSIAfterburner.dll

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: May 21st, 2023, 2:20 am Hello, I have a problem when using msiafterburner.dll my computer recognizes 2 graphics cards, the internal and the card, and it does not mark the correct measurements, example:
DataSource=GPU1 usage
here I got it to tell me the GPU usage and I solved it by putting the 1, but in this case:
DataSource=Fan speed
I can't get it to work, neither in this case
DataSource=Memory usage
I would like someone to help me solve this dilemma, more details can write me to WhatsApp so I can explain better wa.me/+5353896347
thanks.
I believe it's because of the things I mentioned here (i.e. not using the newer GPU and SourceId options instead of the older DataSource ones). Test the sample I posted there and see if it works. If so, make the necessary adjusments in your skin.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

Thank you very much for answering me, I will check carefully what you mention, thanks again. ;-) ;-)
:Whistle :Whistle Learning is the most complete art of life. Just enjoy it. :bow: :bow:
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: May 27th, 2023, 9:34 pm Thank you very much for answering me, I will check carefully what you mention, thanks again. ;-) ;-)
Alright then - make sure to check the link I mentioned there as well (I've been poiting out only to a page from the Guru3D forum earlier, but now I corrected it to point to the specific post on that page). :thumbup:
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

Hello again :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: , thank you very much, after several attempts I managed to solve. Thanks for your help.
Now I am in another mission :confused: :confused: :confused: , I want to have on my desktop an indicator that changes only in two ways, one when it is active, another when it is not active. the idea is to ping computers on my network, that is, when a device starts that indicator change its shape to realize, that can be achieved, is only give ping to change. help me. I think my mobile can write me better, in case I do not explain well, and to show you how I have the desktop. Thanks again. ;-) ;-)
Last edited by arcanosa84 on July 27th, 2023, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: July 27th, 2023, 8:52 pm Hello again :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: , thank you very much, after several attempts I managed to solve. Thanks for your help.
Now I am in another mission :confused: :confused: :confused: , I want to have on my desktop an indicator that changes only in two ways, one when it is active, another when it is not active. the idea is to ping computers on my network, that is, when a device starts that indicator change its shape to realize, that can be achieved, is only give ping to change. help me. I think my mobile can write me better, in case I do not explain well, and to show you how I have the desktop. Thanks again. ;-) ;-)
I leave my Whatsapp wa.me/+5353896347
Glad your previous problem has been solved. :thumbup:

I'm not into WhatsApp and the likes, so if you need further help on this new issue the best way is to continue here. Regarding your ping indicator idea, I think it can be achieved by using the Ping plugin in Rainmeter, potentially coupled with either an IfCondition or a FinishAction attached to the measure where you use it, assuming you know the IP of the device or computer you want to ping on your network. Just copy paste the example at the bottom of the Ping page I linked to above into a new skin, adjust your DestAddress and anything else of interest accordingly, and experiment with it.

The idea would probably be to make the indicator "active" (say, green) when the value returned by the Ping measure for the desired IP is under a chosen value (e.g. say, under 50 milliseconds), and "inactive" (say, red) when that value is above the chosen value (e.g. above 50 milliseconds). Obviously, that chosen value is not set in stone, so it can be any number of milliseconds. Not sure how other computers and their security would react to frequent pinging, as sometimes this is interpreted as an "attack", but that's another story and it's up to you to first choose a suitable test target, and then to not abuse the approach.

P.S. Multiple Ping measures can be created if you want to ping more IPs "at the same time", or, alternatively, a single Ping measure can be used if you want to ping more IPs "sequentially" / "in succession".
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

I understand, to see are computers on my local network, so there will be no problem, I just want a small design of a simple button, indicating that a pc on my network is connected, in green as I said, and transparent or colorless for when it is off, more less I understood what the pluging, if you can help me with the code well designed, because I have no idea how to organize it, the truth, where I have to place the plugiens more or less I have done it because I have moved from other topics to create the one that interests me, I would not know how to use an image or somethingidentificativo to know that it is a pc or mobile what is connected, I then put it to run several times, one per computer. The Ip of my local network is 10.0.20.xxx in case you need it. Thanks for your attention. :welcome: :welcome: :thumbup:
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

arcanosa84 wrote: July 27th, 2023, 11:50 pm
Sorry, no one is going to do this for you. Please read the policy on skin requests. We will be glad to help YOU create this skin. You could try to search for skins that someone has already created that ping an address.

P.S.: Pinging an IP address on your network will not really work reliably if you are using DHCP. You will need to ping by host name unless you are using static IPs, which seems unlikely.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: July 27th, 2023, 11:50 pm I understand, to see are computers on my local network, so there will be no problem, I just want a small design of a simple button, indicating that a pc on my network is connected, in green as I said, and transparent or colorless for when it is off, more less I understood what the pluging, if you can help me with the code well designed, because I have no idea how to organize it, the truth, where I have to place the plugiens more or less I have done it because I have moved from other topics to create the one that interests me, I would not know how to use an image or somethingidentificativo to know that it is a pc or mobile what is connected, I then put it to run several times, one per computer. The Ip of my local network is 10.0.20.xxx in case you need it. Thanks for your attention. :welcome: :welcome: :thumbup:
SilverAzide is right, we don't do skin requests. That being said, I doubt that what I proposed is complicated for you, in fact it's very simple. Just copy paste that example, choose an IP, check the value returned by the Ping measure (or measures, if you want to monitor multiple "connections") from the log or the meter in the skin, make sure it works and is suitable for what you're aiming for, then, if it is, we can provide a direction for you to make whatever button you want to make. In other words, we need to see that you did something on your own and there's a base from which we can work on, before we would help out with whatever tweaks and stuff you're not able or don't know how to do yet. So, don't be reluctant to try, it isn't complicated at all, and we'll help out if you get stuck in the process.
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

SilverAzide wrote: July 28th, 2023, 2:33 am Sorry, no one is going to do this for you. Please read the policy on skin requests. We will be glad to help YOU create this skin. You could try to search for skins that someone has already created that ping an address.

P.S.: Pinging an IP address on your network will not really work reliably if you are using DHCP. You will need to ping by host name unless you are using static IPs, which seems unlikely.
Hello, sorry if I said something wrong, I just wanted to help me create one, in my local network the computers I want to ping have fixed ip given by the dhcp, I have already looked for skins made and do ping but with many additional things and I want something simpler, and I have not managed to use them from one already created, it has not worked for me, thanks. :welcome: