It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:45 am

[Help] Working, but invisible icons in dock system

General topics related to Rainmeter.
AmountUs

Re: [Help] Working, but invisible icons in dock system

Post by AmountUs »

Yincognito wrote: April 15th, 2023, 5:34 pm Excellent! :great: Just make sure you only have ONE Raindock skin active, not two at the same time (that "dedoubling" might possibly be related to OneDrive, but that's besides the point, the idea is that it shouldn't happen).
Oh yes, I was wary of OneDrive. Despite this, there have been no issues so far with the skins or other programs. The rainmeter only displays once, when I load it everything looks fine.
By the way, let me ask you one more thing, if you don't have a problem on the same topic.

Is it possible to start a "secondary.ini" (in another folder), in the initialization/load of my file.ini (root - the same one that is in the "@Resources" folder)?
Something like: When I load the file.ini, it will start the secondary.ini located at components\Clock\time.ini automatically, for example?

I just found an old post, but it said how to start with left mouse click.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

AmountUs wrote: April 15th, 2023, 6:08 pmIs it possible to start a "secondary.ini" (in another folder), in the initialization/load of my file.ini (root - the same one that is in the "@Resources" folder)?
Something like: When I load the file.ini, it will start the secondary.ini located at components\Clock\time.ini automatically, for example?
Sure. Just use OnRefreshAction=[!ActivateConfig <yoursecondaryskin>] in the [Rainmeter] section of <yourmainskin>. See here and here.
AmountUs

Post by AmountUs »

Wow, amazing! Didn't do enough research to find the [Rainmeter] section that initializes or reloads
So, if I want to add more than one .ini, I just put it in writing after? (if it's in the same folder of course)

Code: Select all

OnRefreshAction=[!ActivateConfig <paste> "file1.ini" "file2.ini"]
Thank you very much!
Now I can organize everything separately into folders and have peace of mind about the OCD hahaha :thumbup:
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

AmountUs wrote: April 15th, 2023, 7:21 pm Wow, amazing! Didn't do enough research to find the [Rainmeter] section that initializes or reloads
So, if I want to add more than one .ini, I just put it in writing after? (if it's in the same folder of course)

Code: Select all

OnRefreshAction=[!ActivateConfig <paste> "file1.ini" "file2.ini"]
Yeah, but separately, something like this:
OnRefreshAction=[!ActivateConfig "yourcurrentconfig" "file1.ini"][!ActivateConfig "yourcurrentconfig" "file2.ini"]...

EDIT: By the way, if it's about loading multiple skins together, maybe using layouts can be a possibility. :confused:
AmountUs

Post by AmountUs »

Now it's getting perfect thanks to you!

Thank you again!

EDIT:
EDIT: By the way, if it's about loading multiple skins together, maybe using layouts can be a possibility. :confused:
Sometimes I just want a function of an entire skin.
How I got the button to open steam, from an entire "taskbar".