It is currently April 19th, 2024, 3:48 am

Small Idea About Clicking Through Lines Of Quote PlugIn Txt File. [solved with not quote but webparser]

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
CodeCode

Re: Small Idea About Clicking Through Lines Of Quote PlugIn Txt File.

Post by CodeCode »

Ok, now. Whew!

That last post of yours made a lot of my effort seem worthwhile. :great:

Interestingly the number of lines to parse loop back with no extra charge on time. (not needing to make it that way...).

Thank you helping me keep my wits about me, and also find a solution.

So it was likely mostly the unclosed quotes. But now, I can rest, I think I strained an eyeball on this one! :lol:
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Small Idea About Clicking Through Lines Of Quote PlugIn Txt File. [solved with not quote but webparser]

Post by eclectic-tech »

And I strained mine too! ;-)

Happy to help. :thumbup:
CodeCode

Re: Small Idea About Clicking Through Lines Of Quote PlugIn Txt File. [solved with not quote but webparser]

Post by CodeCode »

eclectic-tech wrote: March 5th, 2023, 2:11 pm And I strained mine too! ;-)

Happy to help. :thumbup:
Looking over things all the while feeling stuck I am sure I tried all of those parse tricks but not all at the same time, so I oversimplified. Unnecessarily and not really like 'me'
These are the three sections I agonized over for like a 36 hour ling skin editing frenzy. Those three are the working code. That time includes a lot of co,pletely rebuilding the skin...

Code: Select all

[MeasurePath]
Measure=NowPlaying
Playername=[MeasureTitle]
PlayerType=File
RegExpSubstitute=1
Substitute="^(.*)\\.*$":"\1"
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureWebParser]
Measure=WebParser
URL="File://[&MeasurePath]\Tracks.txt"
RegExp=(?siU)^#Get##Get##Get##Get##Get##Get##Get##Get##Get##Get##Get##Get#
LogSubStringErrors=0

[MeasureWebParserChild0]
Measure=WebParser
Url=[MeasureWebParser]
StringIndex=1
IfMatch=^$
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetVariable TrackCount ([#TrackCount]+1)][!SetOption MeterTrack FontSize "11"][!EnableMouseAction ButtonTracksF "LeftMouseUpAction"][!Update]
IfMatchAction=[!DisableMouseAction ButtonTracksF "LeftMouseUpAction"][!SetOption MeterTrack FontSize "14"][!Update]
DynamicVariables=1
But - there is always some new idea that begs more questions. I digress, and allow my retina to fix itself back into my eye socket.
Thanks again ET.

Just another mention of you saying parsing takes two forms with \r or \n. The last point is that your original post that mentioned first the \r but amended that to \n, the end of the text file must be a newline, or it doesn't work - or rather falls short of the last line showing up.
My last for now tweak is if the txt file exists the surrounding text is down sized to fit more, or no txt file to be scaled up 14.
CodeCode

Re: Small Idea About Clicking Through Lines Of Quote PlugIn Txt File.

Post by CodeCode »

ikarus1969 wrote: March 2nd, 2023, 6:14 am Technically i'm not able to help, but i tried to understand what the op want to achieve. My understanding is the following:

There's 1 single mp3. It's big, let's say it lasts 1 hour.
It contains several tracks in a continous recording.
The file tracks.txt contains information when a track starts within the big mp3 file.
Example of tracks.txt:

Code: Select all

0:00 Inauguration
10:35 Oui
29:33 Est-ce Que L'amour Fait Mal
48:24 Give Space A Trance, Chance I
57:53 Give Space A Trance, Chance II
1:02:20 Give Space A Trance, Chance III
so the mp3 starts with a track called "Inauguration" which lasts 10:34 and after that, at 10:35, the second track "Oui" starts. And so on. All the tracks are in the big mp3.
There should be a number of buttons (text meters) with the names of the tracks ("Inauguration", "Oui", ...) which, when clicked make the player jumping to the starting time of the track and play it, right?
So when clicking on the button "Oui", the player should jump to minute 1o:35 within the mp3 and play the track (and ideally stops when the next track starts or the mp3-file is at its end).

So far so right?
This is actually something I am interested, since I know what I have so far - this can be dome as ikarus1969 suggested.

So I thought for the sake of continuity to use this post to start on the method/s that will allow cueing to time signatures.

Ideally it would only be two buttons, the first accesses the tracks.txt and allows clicking through the parsed lines. Once the desired track is the active the "go" button would jump to time signature HH:MM:SS.

:17drums
I havent started yet but if this thread interests you, this is just me putting up a sounding board to start this new idea.