It is currently April 18th, 2024, 6:07 pm

Omnimo 10 Weather Week UI - weekday-names in wrong language

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
jens123

Omnimo 10 Weather Week UI - weekday-names in wrong language

Post by jens123 »

Hello.

I have been trying to look into all kinds of .ini and settings to figure out how to change the language of the weekdays in the WeatherWeek panel.

As of now, the next 4 days are: "ma, di, wo, do"
Not sure which language it is.

My windows are set to English and I'm not too sure how to fix the weekdays.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Omnimo 10 Weather Week UI - weekday-names in wrong language

Post by balala »

jens123 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 2:44 pm I have been trying to look into all kinds of .ini and settings to figure out how to change the language of the weekdays in the WeatherWeek panel.

As of now, the next 4 days are: "ma, di, wo, do"
Not sure which language it is.
When asking for help, please provide us a link where we can download the skin you have problems with. I just Googled, downloaded and installed Omnimo and its Weather skin is working in English. So where did you download the skin from?
jens123

Post by jens123 »

balala wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 7:30 pm When asking for help, please provide us a link where we can download the skin you have problems with. I just Googled, downloaded and installed Omnimo and its Weather skin is working in English. So where did you download the skin from?
That's my bad!
I downloaded Omnimo from they own website: https://omnimo.info/
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jens123 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:21 pm I downloaded Omnimo from they own website: https://omnimo.info/
I also downloaded it from there. Finally I figured out where those day names are. It seems we were looking to different skins.
In any case there is a simple solution: right click the skin and click Personalization in the context menu. A Settings skin opens. Click Units, Display and Fonts on left side. In the Language section click English (or obviously whatever language you want from the ones existing in the list). That's all...
jens123

Post by jens123 »

balala wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:35 pm I also downloaded it from there. Finally I figured out where those day names are. It seems we were looking to different skins.
In any case there is a simple solution: right click the skin and click Personalization in the context menu. A Settings skin opens. Click Units, Display and Fonts on left side. In the Language section click English (or obviously whatever language you want from the ones existing in the list). That's all...
Oh man, that did it!
I am sure I looked and did everything, and also checked and selected the correct language!

I did a clean install early today and so there was a Jan.2023 update, that might have something to fix it, or maybe it was all on my end xD
But anyway it's fixed now, thanks for your quick help!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jens123 wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 11:04 pm Oh man, that did it!
I am sure I looked and did everything, and also checked and selected the correct language!

I did a clean install early today and so there was a Jan.2023 update, that might have something to fix it, or maybe it was all on my end xD
But anyway it's fixed now, thanks for your quick help!
:thumbup: