It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:16 am

Hello everybody!

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
MazinLabib10

Hello everybody!

Post by MazinLabib10 »

I've been browsing this forum for over 3 years now and it's been really helpful as I learnt Rainmeter coding to modify skins to my liking. I've even created a skin 2 years ago but it was just a heavily modified version of the popular Honeycomb skin. Now I am creating a skin from scratch and have run into a problem that I can't find a solution for, so I decided to finally join the forum to ask about it. Here's the post for that. Hope someone can help me out with it! But besides that, I hope to keep creating more skins and engage more with this community, trying my best to help out others where I can! :D

Edit: I've managed to find a solution to my problem, thanks to SilverAzide!
Last edited by MazinLabib10 on January 21st, 2023, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by balala »

MazinLabib10 wrote: January 21st, 2023, 5:28 pm I've been browsing this forum for over 3 years now and it's been really helpful as I learnt Rainmeter coding to modify skins to my liking. I've even created a skin 2 years ago but it was just a heavily modified versionof the popular Honeycomb skin. Now I am creating a skin from scratch and have run into a problem that I can't find a solution for, so I decided to finally join the forum to ask about it. Here's the post for that. Hope someone can help me out with it! But besides that, I hope to keep creating more skins and engage more with this community, trying my best to help out others where I can! :D

Edit: I've managed to find a solution to my problem, thanks to SilverAzide!
Welcome MazinLabib10. Here you'll find a great and helpful community and answers to many Rainmeter related questions (as you already saw). And don't worry, we all start with modifying existing skins.
So, welcome aboard...
MazinLabib10

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by MazinLabib10 »

balala wrote: January 21st, 2023, 7:45 pm Welcome MazinLabib10. Here you'll find a great and helpful community and answers to many Rainmeter related questions (as you already saw). And don't worry, we all start with modifying existing skins.
So, welcome aboard...
Thank you for the warm welcome! Looking forward to being a part of this wonderful community!