It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:06 pm

Weather with Mond Skin isn't working

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
energykrolik

Re: Weather with Mond Skin isn't working

Post by energykrolik »

Greetings. i spotted that weather widjet stopped work for me. i reinstalled mond, changed code and replaced numbers by .* symbols, nothing dont work.
energykrolik

Post by energykrolik »

xenium wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 1:12 pm Replace the [MeasureWeather] measure in your file with this:

Code: Select all

[MeasureWeather]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
URL=https://www.yahoo.com/news/weather
RegExp=(?siU)<h1 class="city.*data-reactid="7">(.*)</h1>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)<.*<span class="Va\(t\)" data-reactid=".*">(.*)</span> 
UpdateRate=900
Then save and refresh the skin
hi, i am sorry, but it doesnt work for me
xenium

Post by xenium »

energykrolik wrote: December 9th, 2022, 12:58 am hi, i am sorry, but it doesnt work for me
Yahoo's HTML source has changed.
Replace the [MeasureWeather] measure in your file with this:

[MeasureWeather]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
RegExp=(?siU)<div id=module-location-heading class=".*"><div><h1 class=".*">(.*)</h1>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*<p class=".*">(.*)</p></div>.*</div><div class="temperature-forecast.*"> <span class=".*fahrenheit celsius.*">(.*)</span>
UpdateRate=900
energykrolik

Post by energykrolik »

xenium wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:29 pm Yahoo's HTML source has changed.
Replace the [MeasureWeather] measure in your file with this:

[MeasureWeather]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
RegExp=(?siU)<div id=module-location-heading class=".*"><div><h1 class=".*">(.*)</h1>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*<p class=".*">(.*)</p></div>.*</div><div class="temperature-forecast.*"> <span class=".*fahrenheit celsius.*">(.*)</span>
UpdateRate=900
you`re my hero. thank you very much
xenium

Post by xenium »

energykrolik wrote: December 9th, 2022, 9:37 pm you`re my hero. thank you very much
You're welcome!
Chingun77

Post by Chingun77 »

Has this changed again? Because I have tried every method even the latest code provided. Weather is not working :confused:

[MeasureWeather]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
UpdateRate=900
Edit: Finally figured out that when you are choosing your location, you have to search and click on the location suggested from the list instead of pressing on Enter. That's where the url is a bit different and wouldn't work.
starship

Post by starship »

Chingun77 wrote: December 31st, 2022, 8:38 pm Edit: Finally figured out that when you are choosing your location, you have to search and click on the location suggested from the list instead of pressing on Enter. That's where the url is a bit different and wouldn't work.
Hi, can you show the code used to change location? Because when I change the location in the yahoo website, it does not affect the location in the skin :?
KRou

Post by KRou »

hello, is it possible to change the weather icons for others such as those of google or ones only in white?
KRou

Post by KRou »

starship wrote: January 18th, 2023, 1:44 am Hi, can you show the code used to change location? Because when I change the location in the yahoo website, it does not affect the location in the skin :?
hello, you just have to change the URL line according to the address of your city in yahoo

[MeasureWeather]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=WebParser
Url=https://www.yahoo.com/news/weather/chile/biobio/santa-juana-350373
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

KRou wrote: January 26th, 2023, 5:08 pm hello, is it possible to change the weather icons for others such as those of google or ones only in white?
The various icons that the skin is using are located in the [SkinFolder]\@Resources folder and its subfolders, so simply photoshop a bit the ones you want to change.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth