It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:37 am

bug (little dots)

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Mr unknowon

bug (little dots)

Post by Mr unknowon »

I often get these weird little dots. it seems to be fixed every time i refresh the skins. it happens with "mond" skin.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-12-14 202410.jpg
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: bug (little dots)

Post by balala »

Moved this topic from the Bugs & Feature Suggestions section to Help: Rainmeter Skins, because it's not related to a bug of Rainmeter.
Mr unknowon wrote: December 14th, 2022, 2:42 pm I often get these weird little dots. it seems to be fixed every time i refresh the skins. it happens with "mond" skin.
If it's fixed when you refresh the skin, when those dots are appearing again? I don't see any kind of such dots on the just-downloaded Mond skin. Maybe you could try to drag the skin on the screen, to make sure they are not caused by another skin, below the Clock skin of Mond package (not too probably, but not impossible either).
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

Mr unknowon wrote: December 14th, 2022, 2:42 pm I often get these weird little dots. it seems to be fixed every time i refresh the skins. it happens with "mond" skin.
Can you try changing Hardware Acceleration setting in Rainmeter's Manage window? Restart Rainmeter after changing this setting.
https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/user-interface/manage/#SettingsTab
Brian
Developer

Post by Brian »

You might try updating your graphics drivers as well - or even reinstalling the current ones again.

-Brian
Mr unknowon

Post by Mr unknowon »

did everything. nothing seems to work
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Mr unknowon wrote: January 6th, 2023, 10:49 am did everything. nothing seems to work
Did you try enabling / disabling the Hardware Acceleration, as suggested by Active Colors?
Is the driver of your graphic card up to date, as said by Brian?
If both have been done, please pack the Mond config as you have it on your computer and upload the package. Just to can check.
Active Colors

Post by Active Colors »

Additionally, what is your graphics card? Is it Nvidia? If so, check this out: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=169800#p169800
Make sure to restart your pc after changing the setting.
Mr unknowon

Post by Mr unknowon »

Ok, I finally fixed it uninstalled every skin and rainmeter started customization from scratch and now it seems to fixed. Thanks for those suggestion everyone.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Mr unknowon wrote: January 6th, 2023, 3:42 pm Ok, I finally fixed it uninstalled every skin and rainmeter started customization from scratch and now it seems to fixed.
I'm extremely surprised if uninstalling and reinstalling Rainmeter did help, but it's good if you got it working as expected.