It is currently April 28th, 2024, 12:34 am

unable to load AudioAnalyzer (error 126)

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Judian81

unable to load AudioAnalyzer (error 126)

Post by Judian81 »

hey hello,

i am testing one of my projects on a pc that have realy nothing installed. so i could see if it needs dependencys.
on my main computer the audioanalyzer works perfectly.

on the other pc it gives me this error. unable to load AudioAnalyzer (error 126).

i do not know what the problem is. it both is 64 bits. and i use the same installation file.
normaly the analizer will be seen while sound is running.

i do not know what to do anymore
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: unable to load AudioAnalyzer (error 126)

Post by SilverAzide »

Judian81 wrote: December 7th, 2022, 3:51 pm hey hello,

i am testing one of my projects on a pc that have realy nothing installed. so i could see if it needs dependencys.
on my main computer the audioanalyzer works perfectly.

on the other pc it gives me this error. unable to load AudioAnalyzer (error 126).

i do not know what the problem is. it both is 64 bits. and i use the same installation file.
normaly the analizer will be seen while sound is running.

i do not know what to do anymore
This error usually indicates a missing dependency for a plug-in. I don't know what AudioAnalyzer requires, but most plugins that throw this error need either the Visual C++ runtime DLLs or the .NET Framework.

You can get the Visual C++ runtime here: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Latest Supported Downloads.

Also, make sure you have the latest .NET Framework installed; that is another dependency. You can get that here: Download .NET Framework 4.8.1. Versions are backward compatible, so if you have the latest, it should work with apps that use older versions.

Finally, before you install anything, try a reboot (or uninstall, reboot, install). Sometimes it can help.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
Judian81

Re: unable to load AudioAnalyzer (error 126)

Post by Judian81 »

SilverAzide wrote: December 7th, 2022, 5:55 pm This error usually indicates a missing dependency for a plug-in. I don't know what AudioAnalyzer requires, but most plugins that throw this error need either the Visual C++ runtime DLLs or the .NET Framework.

You can get the Visual C++ runtime here: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Latest Supported Downloads.

Also, make sure you have the latest .NET Framework installed; that is another dependency. You can get that here: Download .NET Framework 4.8.1. Versions are backward compatible, so if you have the latest, it should work with apps that use older versions.

Finally, before you install anything, try a reboot (or uninstall, reboot, install). Sometimes it can help.
ow this is great. it solved the problem. i had taken a look and audio analizer was been made in c++. i had installed them both and that is just fine i think. :great: