It is currently April 18th, 2024, 2:43 am

Volume cortrol for specific app instend of win7audio.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
nanengna

Volume cortrol for specific app instend of win7audio.

Post by nanengna »

Hi, I recently trying to change one of my skins to control just one app (Spotify) instend of win7audio, and failed since I'm a total beginner, it does not need to be multi-controller or more than one, I just wondered if it possible to do so.Thank You!
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Volume cortrol for specific app instend of win7audio.

Post by eclectic-tech »

nanengna wrote: November 20th, 2022, 8:01 am Hi, I recently trying to change one of my skins to control just one app (Spotify) instend of win7audio, and failed since I'm a total beginner, it does not need to be multi-controller or more than one, I just wondered if it possible to do so.Thank You!
AppVolume Plugin by khanhas should work for you.
Download the AppVolume_1.2.3.rmskin from his Github page and install the skin to see how it works.
nanengna

Post by nanengna »

eclectic-tech wrote: November 20th, 2022, 2:12 pm AppVolume Plugin by khanhas should work for you.
Download the AppVolume_1.2.3.rmskin from his Github page and install the skin to see how it works.
This works really well, I will use it along the other ones. Thank you.
I use the one created by LazyCoffee01 https://www.deviantart.com/lazycoffee01/art/Persona5-Phansite-Volume-1-05-776009304
is there any way to change it to control only Spotify?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

nanengna wrote: November 20th, 2022, 3:53 pm This works really well, I will use it along the other ones. Thank you.
{clip}
is there any way to change it to control only Spotify?
I don't know. It would be best to ask the developer of this plugin on his Github page.