It is currently April 16th, 2024, 10:07 am

EXpandExplore

Skins to open folders and launch applications and websites
Jaime Méndez

Re: EXpandExplore

Post by Jaime Méndez »

I've optimized and cleaned the code generally and specially in tiles.inc.tamplate. It is running much better now. A bit slow when you find a lot of large images in a folder though.

There is still one last thing to enhance, I don't find a way to have LeftMouseUpAction within an IfMatchAction statement

In tiles.inc.tamplate:

Code: Select all

[MeasureFileSize]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[mPath]
Index=%%
Type=FileSize
IfMatch=^$
;IfMatchAction=[!SetOption MeterTileSelection%% LeftMouseUpAction """[!CommandMeasure *mFilePath%%* """FollowPath"""][!SetVariable Path """[*mPath*]"""][!UpdateMeasure *mPath*][!CommandMeasure """*ScriptFactoryTiles*""" """Run((#*Amount*#-1))"""][!CommandMeasure """*ScriptRefresher*""" """Run()"""][!Refresh]"""]
;IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption MeterTileSelection%% LeftMouseUpAction """[!CommandMeasure "*mFilePath%%*" """FollowPath"""]"""]

[MeterTileSelection%%]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle (#TILE_%%_X#+(#Tile_Width#-#Tiles_Selection_Width#)/2),#TILE_%%_Y#,(#Tiles_Selection_Width#),(#Tiles_Text_OY#+[MeterTileText%%:H]-(#FontSize#/1.5)) | Fill Color #Hover_Selection_Color#,(#Hover_Selection_Opacity#*#TILE_%%_SELECTION#*[MeasureTimerCalc:]) | Stroke Color #Hover_Selection_Color#, (#Hover_Selection_Border_Opacity#*#TILE_%%_SELECTION#*[MeasureTimerCalc:])
DynamicVariables=1
Group=SelectionGroup
MouseOverAction=[!SetVariable TILE_%%_SELECTION 1][!UpdateMeter "MeterTileSelection%%"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetVariable TILE_%%_SELECTION 0][!UpdateMeter "MeterTileSelection%%"][!Redraw]
MiddleMouseUpAction=["[MeasureFilePath%%]"]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure mFilePath%% "FollowPath"][!SetVariable Path "[mPath]"][!UpdateMeasure mPath][!CommandMeasure "ScriptFactoryTiles" "Run((#Amount#-1))"][!CommandMeasure "ScriptRefresher" "Run()"][!Refresh]
RightMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure mFilePath%% "ContextMenu"]
Group=Main
Note: I finally got rid of the use of Magick.exe program :D

Find the font needed to be installed or be placed in "Fonts" folder in first post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Jaime Méndez wrote: November 13th, 2022, 2:02 pm I've optimized and cleaned the code generally and specially in tiles.inc.tamplate. It is running much better now. A bit slow when you find a lot of large images in a folder though.

There is still one last thing to enhance, I don't find a way to have LeftMouseUpAction within an IfMatchAction statement

In tiles.inc.tamplate:

[MeasureFileSize]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=FileView
Path=[mPath]
Index=%%
Type=FileSize
IfMatch=^$
"IfMatchAction=[!SetOption MeterTileSelection%% LeftMouseUpAction """[!CommandMeasure *mFilePath%%* """FollowPath"""][!SetVariable Path """[*mPath*]"""][!UpdateMeasure *mPath*][!CommandMeasure """*ScriptFactoryTiles*""" """Run((#*Amount*#-1))"""][!CommandMeasure """*ScriptRefresher*""" """Run()"""][!Refresh]"""]
"IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption MeterTileSelection%% LeftMouseUpAction """[!CommandMeasure "*mFilePath%%*" """FollowPath"""]"""]

[MeterTileSelection%%]
Meter=Shape
Shape=Rectangle (#TILE_%%_X#+(#Tile_Width#-#Tiles_Selection_Width#)/2),#TILE_%%_Y#,(#Tiles_Selection_Width#),(#Tiles_Text_OY#+[MeterTileText%%:H]-(#FontSize#/1.5)) | Fill Color #Hover_Selection_Color#,(#Hover_Selection_Opacity#*#TILE_%%_SELECTION#*[MeasureTimerCalc:]) | Stroke Color #Hover_Selection_Color#, (#Hover_Selection_Border_Opacity#*#TILE_%%_SELECTION#*[MeasureTimerCalc:])
DynamicVariables=1
Group=SelectionGroup
MouseOverAction=[!SetVariable TILE_%%_SELECTION 1][!UpdateMeter "MeterTileSelection%%"][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetVariable TILE_%%_SELECTION 0][!UpdateMeter "MeterTileSelection%%"][!Redraw]
MiddleMouseUpAction=["[MeasureFilePath%%]"]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure mFilePath%% "FollowPath"][!SetVariable Path "[mPath]"][!UpdateMeasure mPath][!CommandMeasure "ScriptFactoryTiles" "Run((#Amount#-1))"][!CommandMeasure "ScriptRefresher" "Run()"][!Refresh]
RightMouseUpAction=[!CommandMeasure mFilePath%% "ContextMenu"]
Group=Main
Note: I finally got rid of the use of Magick.exe program :D

Find the font needed to be installed or be placed in "Fonts" folder in first post
I didn't download the posted package, because I know the code is quite complicated. But at least in the posted code I see you're exagerating with using quotes. For instance, using triple quotes in the !SetOption bang to delimitate what has to be set is alright, but you can't use the same triple quotes inside of the value which has to be set by the bang. This means that in the following option, taken from the posted code, the green triple quotes are ok, but the red ones are not and should be replaced by simple quotes: IfMatchAction=[!SetOption MeterTileSelection%% LeftMouseUpAction """[!CommandMeasure *mFilePath%%* """FollowPath"""][!SetVariable Path """[*mPath*]"""][!UpdateMeasure *mPath*][!CommandMeasure """*ScriptFactoryTiles*""" """Run((#*Amount*#-1))"""][!CommandMeasure """*ScriptRefresher*""" """Run()"""][!Refresh]"""].
Also, not sure why have you added the * characters around some measure names (also marked red above).
Jaime Méndez

Post by Jaime Méndez »

Ok. Now it is working, but only for the first file or folder icon (second tile in row)

IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption MeterTileSelection%% LeftMouseUpAction """[!CommandMeasure mFilePath%% "FollowPath"][!SetVariable Path "[*mPath*]"][!UpdateMeasure mPath][!CommandMeasure "ScriptFactoryTiles" "Run((#*Amount*#-1))"][!CommandMeasure "ScriptRefresher" "Run()"][!Refresh]"""]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption MeterTileSelection%% LeftMouseUpAction """[!CommandMeasure mFilePath%% "FollowPath"]"""]
"leftmouseupclick" on next tiles does nothing. I have checked "#@#include\tile.inc" file and it has been built ok. I should work

From index 1 to 19, all have been built on file

IfMatch=^$
IfMatchAction=[!SetOption MeterTileSelection2 LeftMouseUpAction """[!CommandMeasure mFilePath2 "FollowPath"][!SetVariable Path "[*mPath*]"][!UpdateMeasure mPath][!CommandMeasure "ScriptFactoryTiles" "Run((#*Amount*#-1))"][!CommandMeasure "ScriptRefresher" "Run()"][!Refresh]"""]
IfNotMatchAction=[!SetOption MeterTileSelection2 LeftMouseUpAction """[!CommandMeasure mFilePath2 "FollowPath"]"""]
Jaime Méndez

Post by Jaime Méndez »

Hello people!

I finally finished with all I wanted to accomplish.

You'll find a new release EXpandExplore 3.0 in firs post

-Number of tiles in EXpandable and Items in its Explorer are fixed up to 20. You can scroll up and down to find more tiles and items with mouse action over the skin
-I Got rid of artifacts and glitches on transitions from expandable to explorer and viceversa
-Many bugs fixed
Jaime Méndez

Post by Jaime Méndez »

Hi!

GREAT UPGRADE!!!

EXpandExplore 5.0

I present the ultimate folder browser for Rainmeter. You'll find many improvements with help tips that you can turn on/off

1.- Clean code to make it faster and more responsive
2.- Many buttons to manage your file browsing
3.- Cleaner skin when not in use hiding all buttons
4.- Change font size for a better reading
5.- Turn on/off images name for cleaner view
6.- Go easily to settings skin at the click of a button to change colors, favorites and launcher
7.- Sort files or show/hide system or hidden files at expandable view
8.- Turn On/Off skin for cleaner desk
9.- Turn on/off help tips while keeping important notifications always On
10.- Added a spacing bar for expandable view
11.- No need for other font installations, skin uses Calibri font

Find the EXpandExplore 5.0 upgrade on first post
Jaime Méndez

Post by Jaime Méndez »

I changed the arrange of favorites and font size buttons because it could be confusing some times
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jaime Méndez

Post by Jaime Méndez »

Hi!

There is an update for EXpandExplore 5.0

I added a dark transparent background for the expandable view to make it easier to read tiles names. Its size is according to number and arrangement of tiles.

Find the update on first post :D
Jaime Méndez

Post by Jaime Méndez »

Hello!

Maintenance!!!
Adjusted some values and fixed some bugs
Jaime Méndez

Post by Jaime Méndez »

Hi everyone!

There is an update on first post!

EXpandExplore 5.1

Now background transparency for expandable view is On/Off at Mouse Over/Leave action. Very convenient for a cleaner desktop!

:D