It is currently April 19th, 2024, 11:08 pm

Mond settings is missing the weather code area

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
xenium

Re: Mond settings is missing the weather code area

Post by xenium »

GodisaDJ wrote: November 6th, 2022, 6:29 pm I came here after figuring out the 'copy and paste yahoo weathers full city URL into the correct [measure weather] place' part myself. Saved it, refreshed the skin. Still nothing. :confused:
Replace in the [MeasureWeather] RegExp with this:

Code: Select all

RegExp=(?siU)<h1 class="city.*data-reactid="7">(.*)</h1>.*<div class="My\(2px\).*60x60\/(.*)@2x.png.*data-reactid=".*">(.*)<.*<span class="Va\(t\)" data-reactid=".*">(.*)</span> 
GodisaDJ

Post by GodisaDJ »

Thank you for trying to help out so quickly. Unfortunately still nothing but the °C sign.Image

WHOA! HOLD ON! It worked!!! I was being an idiot, didn't erase the original regexp part before pasting the whole line in. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Last edited by GodisaDJ on November 10th, 2022, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GodisaDJ

Post by GodisaDJ »

Also, if possible, it would be great to have the media bar show time progress of song when playing spotify.
xenium

Post by xenium »

GodisaDJ wrote: November 10th, 2022, 8:35 pm Also, if possible, it would be great to have the media bar show time progress of song when playing spotify.
The Mond player uses the NowPlaying measure which partially supports Spotify.
For full Spotify support you need two tools: the WebNowPlaying plugin and Spicetify
Follow the steps:

1-Install WebNowPlaying_0.5.0.rmskin and the plugin will be installed automatically:
https://github.com/tjhrulz/WebNowPlaying/releases
2-Access the link: https://www.deviantart.com/xenium-art/art/Advansity-UPDATED-09-FEB-2022-847234085
Follow carefully the Spicetify installation instructions in the Music Player-Spotify Desktop Player section.
3-Download the file below and follow the instructions:
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=40885&start=10&hilit=quote+enclose+option#p208245

After following these steps Spotify should work with Rainmeter
GodisaDJ

Post by GodisaDJ »

Xenium, you're awesome! Thank you a million times for this idiot proof set of instructions. :bow: Everything works absolutely flawlessly now. If there's a way to show my appreciation for helping me to the desktop of my dreams, maybe by donating a coffee, pls let me know.
xenium

Post by xenium »

GodisaDJ wrote: November 12th, 2022, 5:01 pm Xenium, you're awesome! Thank you a million times for this idiot proof set of instructions. :bow: Everything works absolutely flawlessly now. If there's a way to show my appreciation for helping me to the desktop of my dreams, maybe by donating a coffee, pls let me know.
You're welcome!
GodisaDJ

Post by GodisaDJ »

Sorry to bother again. Was there an update to spotify? The player doesn't show title or time progress anymore. :uhuh:
xenium

Post by xenium »

GodisaDJ wrote: November 27th, 2022, 4:15 pm Sorry to bother again. Was there an update to spotify? The player doesn't show title or time progress anymore. :uhuh:
Spotify has probably updated.
After each update of Spotify, you must enter the following two commands in PowerShell, one by one, and press the "Enter" key:
spicetify upgrade
spicetify restore backup apply
GodisaDJ

Post by GodisaDJ »

It works again as planned. Thank you xenium!
xenium

Post by xenium »

GodisaDJ wrote: November 27th, 2022, 5:10 pm It works again as planned. Thank you xenium!
You're welcome!