It is currently March 29th, 2024, 2:41 pm

cyberfreak 2077

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
truejaz

cyberfreak 2077

Post by truejaz »

cyberfreak 2077 Skin inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 I really like the game but I couldn't find one so I made one myself.
The RAM and the menu are the closest copy I could make of what is in the game
Everything else is inspired by the general design of the game
A big thank you to tass_co and balala who helped me with the RAM and repairs
cyberfreak 2077_0.0.3 Alpha.rmskin
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
In order for the menu buttons to work, you need to edit Cybermenu.ini and write the user of the computer in USERPROFILE under [Variables]
The Cyberpunk 2077 logo in the menu is also a button if the game is installed on your computer via GOG in the default installation location clicking the button will launch the game
If not you will have to edit the Cybermenu and change the "Button_cyberpunk_Prog" to the folder where the game is installed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tass_co

Re: cyberfreak 2077

Post by tass_co »

truejaz wrote: September 16th, 2022, 10:22 am A big thank you to tass_co and balala who helped me with the RAM and repairs
I'm glad I could help :thumbup:

Your suit looks beautiful :great:
I want to make a suggestion.
How about if you change the font to Cyberpunk?
cyberway-riders-font.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
truejaz

Post by truejaz »

tass_co wrote: September 16th, 2022, 12:21 pm I'm glad I could help :thumbup:

Your suit looks beautiful :great:
I want to make a suggestion.
How about if you change the font to Cyberpunk?

cyberway-riders-font.zip
I thought about it at first, but because the game doesn't use this font anywhere except the logo I thought it wouldn't make sense to do everything in this font. though I do appreciate the suggestion, Thanks
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

truejaz wrote: September 16th, 2022, 2:34 pm I thought about it at first, but because the game doesn't use this font anywhere except the logo I thought it wouldn't make sense to do everything in this font. though I do appreciate the suggestion, Thanks
I didn't know that because I haven't played the game :oops:
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

truejaz wrote: September 16th, 2022, 10:22 am cyberfreak 2077 Skin inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 I really like the game but I couldn't find one so I made one myself.
Congrats!