It is currently April 18th, 2024, 6:20 pm

Gadgets 7.6.1 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Gadgets 7.3.0 - inspired by AddGadgets.com Sidebar Gadgets

Post by SilverAzide »

Pawl wrote: September 6th, 2022, 8:49 pm happens when I click on a color
Thanks! I can't quite tell, but it seems like there is a folder or file missing someplace. In your main Rainmeter skins folder, you should have a folder named Gadgets\Settings\ColorPickerPlus. In this folder should be several files, most importantly is one named ColorPickerPlus.ini. Please check to see that the file Gadgets\Settings\ColorPickerPlus\ColorPickerPlus.ini file exists. From the errors you are reporting, it seems this file is missing for some strange reason. It is not missing from the installer, so it's odd that it would be missing from your installation.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Pawl wrote: September 6th, 2022, 9:11 pm I restarted rainmeter and the color issue went away but I can't see a way to get calendar to show big number no errors in log file
This is the "Calendar + Large Date" or "Large Date" option in the Settings.
Pawl

Post by Pawl »

nothing in the settings menu about Large Date, no way to insert an image on this site?
Last edited by Pawl on September 6th, 2022, 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
APK17

Post by APK17 »

My appologies if I missed it but has a solution/workaround ever been found to the Network Meter gadget crashing Rainmeter when running on Windows Server? (Win2K16 in my case)
Pawl

Post by Pawl »

I fixed it by removing the Gadget and downloading the latest, I assumed the one installed was the newest.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

APK17 wrote: September 6th, 2022, 10:30 pm My appologies if I missed it but has a solution/workaround ever been found to the Network Meter gadget crashing Rainmeter when running on Windows Server? (Win2K16 in my case)
Yes, I believe this was a bug in Rainmeter, which was fixed a long time ago, in 4.5.7. I set this version as the minimum required for the Gadgets because of the glitch. You can also work around the problem by enabling the "Wireless LAN Service", which is disabled by default on a server.

Let me know if you are still having this issue.
zexel0410

Post by zexel0410 »

Hey silver, it's me again,

I was just gonna ask if Clipboard Meters behavior is when you copy something, it will sometimes go to the topmost position or is it a bug, as sometimes it just stays in the background.

Thanks.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

zexel0410 wrote: September 8th, 2022, 12:28 am Hey silver, it's me again,

I was just gonna ask if Clipboard Meters behavior is when you copy something, it will sometimes go to the topmost position or is it a bug, as sometimes it just stays in the background.

Thanks.
The Clipboard Meter's behavior is a little flaky sometimes because of the clipboard plugin. It's got some known issues and there isn't anything that can be done about it as the original author of the plugin has abandoned it. So it is what it is, unfortunately... Every clipboard skin you'll find (that I know of) uses this same plugin, so any weirdness you notice will be common among any skins you'll come across. Sorry about that...
zexel0410

Post by zexel0410 »

SilverAzide wrote: September 8th, 2022, 2:52 am The Clipboard Meter's behavior is a little flaky sometimes because of the clipboard plugin. It's got some known issues and there isn't anything that can be done about it as the original author of the plugin has abandoned it. So it is what it is, unfortunately... Every clipboard skin you'll find (that I know of) uses this same plugin, so any weirdness you notice will be common among any skins you'll come across. Sorry about that...
Can I have another inquiry, I can't seem to get this FPS counter to work, value shows in HWiNFo, But I cant seem to let it show up in the meter. I have it added in the HWiNFOIndexList.txt and in the HWiNFO.inc. However it never shows up, I have a game currently running on other monitor and when bring it to front. HWiNFO reports the FPS values however it does not reflect on the meter. I'm pretty sure I've added the names correctly.

GpuMain.inc
[MeasureFPS]
Measure=Registry
RegHKey=HKEY_CURRENT_USER
RegKey=SOFTWARE\HWiNFO64\VSB
RegValue=Sensor[#HWiNFO_GPU[#GpuIndex]_FPS]

HWiNFOIndexList.txt
110 GPU [#0]: AMD Radeon RX 580: GPU Memory Usage GPU [#0]: AMD Radeon RX 580:
88 GPU [#0]: AMD Radeon RX 580: GPU Core Power GPU [#0]: AMD Radeon RX 580:
113 RTSS Framerate GPU [#0]: AMD Radeon RX 580:

HWiNFO.inc
; GPU Framerate (FPS)
HWiNFO_GPU0_FPS=113

NEVERMIND ME~ I found my mistake~ I'm on the sensors, should be valueraws haha

I'm trying to add it on the GPU Meter on the upper right corner similar to how CPUUsage is showing up on the CPUMeter
GPU Meter.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

zexel0410 wrote: September 8th, 2022, 3:05 am Can I have another inquiry, I can't seem to get this FPS counter to work, value shows in HWiNFo, But I cant seem to let it show up in the meter. I have it added in the HWiNFOIndexList.txt and in the HWiNFO.inc. However it never shows up, I have a game currently running on other monitor and when bring it to front. HWiNFO reports the FPS values however it does not reflect on the meter. I'm pretty sure I've added the names correctly.
NEVERMIND ME~ I found my mistake~ I'm on the sensors, should be valueraws haha

I'm trying to add it on the GPU Meter on the upper right corner similar to how CPUUsage is showing up on the CPUMeter
OK, let me know if you run into issues.

I don't want to hype something that does not exist yet, but in the next release of the Gadgets, the GPU Meter will support up to 6 user-configurable sensors. They are shown where the Core Voltage value is now, and can optionally be graphed as well. This would be a simple way to show your FPS sensor monitoring. Check back for the new release (or use the option to auto-check for updates).

For example:
dfcuw0x-73e527d3-a5f1-4a84-98af-aeedafb3a095.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.