It is currently April 18th, 2024, 6:09 am

Sample Note

Quote of the Day, To-Do List and other text-based skins
tass_co

Sample Note

Post by tass_co »

Hello everyone.
I want to share a skin made based on a user request(with lua script).
My purpose here; The existing code in the skin can be used by anyone who needs it, or even developed :thumbup:

Skin Features:
1. It has 4 different files. You can enter each of them separately.
(If desired, the number of files can be increased or the file names can be changed.(edit variables in skin ini file))
2. With the button that says \Data1.md;
  • Open Selected File with Note Editor.(LeftClick)
  • Show The Last Saved Text. (RigthClick)
  • If you click on the text in the pop-up window, it will copy the text to the clipboard.
  • It shows the day/date/time of the last recording with the ToolTipText technique when over the text.
3. Before text entries, you determine which file to save to with the Data1, Data2, Data3 and Data4 buttons.
4. There may be things I forgot to explain :Whistle

GIF 10.08.2022 17-57-29.gif
AddVariableToMultipleFileWithLua_3.0.rmskin
ps:Yes, you are right. The skin looks so ugly. My first goal was to help some. I can edit later if i have a free time :great:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
Jasdan

Re: Sample Note

Post by Jasdan »

It's odd, the LeftClick action in the button still doesn't work for me.
tass_co

Re: Sample Note

Post by tass_co »

Jasdan wrote: August 11th, 2022, 3:09 pm It's odd, the LeftClick action in the button still doesn't work for me.
Could you please specify which button is not working exactly?

ps:
When you left click on the 4 buttons at the bottom, you select the file to be recorded and displayed.
With the big button in the middle;
Opens the selected file on left click (with your text editor)
On the right click, it shows the last recorded text on the skin and allows you to copy it.

(one possibility)Also, if you cannot view the file in your own text editor, maybe the file with the ".md" extension is not associated with any program in your system.
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great: