It is currently April 24th, 2024, 2:29 pm

Adding a 2nd and 3rd etc "Launcher" to Omnimo

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Studyhax

Re: Adding a 2nd and 3rd etc "Launcher" to Omnimo

Post by Studyhax »

tass_co wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 11:23 pm I think I fixed it.

Firstly, extract the folders in the Panels.rar file to the WP7\Panels folder.
(The files exist because of the files I shared earlier. Overwrite)

Panels.rar

Secondly, extract the Config-Panel.rar file to the WP7\@Resources\Config\Panels section.

Config-Panels.rar

You write the result :thumbup:

03-08-2022 02_24_00-Launchers.rar.png
Now the only problem is that the 2nd Launcher only has 6, the 3rd Launcher only has 7 icons.
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

Studyhax wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 11:40 pm Now the only problem is that the 2nd Launcher only has 6, the 3rd Launcher only has 7 icons.
I think there is a mistake. It shows 8 pieces each for me and they are all in working condition :???:
03-08-2022 02_45_45-.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
Studyhax

Post by Studyhax »

tass_co wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 11:47 pm I think there is a mistake. It shows 8 pieces each for me and they are all in working condition :???:

03-08-2022 02_45_45-.png
it does work when I fill it out but by default only 6 and 7 icons are showing, respectively.
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

Studyhax wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 11:49 pm it does work when I fill it out but by default only 6 and 7 icons are showing, respectively.
What I did here was copy the existing Launcher with its variables.
I think If there is an error, it is due to the original skin.

Im sorry, i didnt understand excatly.
Can you share screenshot?
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
Studyhax

Post by Studyhax »

tass_co wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 12:03 am What I did here was copy the existing Launcher with its variables.

So I just tried to do this all by myself by copy-pasting the folder 'Launcher' in Resources except I named it Launcher2 instead of Launcher

and did the same thing in 'Panels' with 'Launcher' but named it Launcher2 instead

When I loaded Launcher2, it appeared no problem, however when I tried to change Icon1 to, say, wiztree.exe, then hit OK, well it still opened VLC.exe

what did I do wrong, why did your version work and not mine?
Studyhax

Post by Studyhax »

tass_co wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 12:03 am What I did here was copy the existing Launcher with its variables.

Update: Please disregard my post above, I have analyzed the code and I have figured out that the problem was I messed up 1 line of code in the Launcher2's 'item.ini' file (should have been include2=#@#Config\Panels\Launcher2\UserVariables.inc instead of @include2=#@#Config\Panels\Launcher\UserVariables.inc since we also added 'Launcher2' to the 'config' folder
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

Studyhax wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 2:09 am Update: Please disregard my post above, I have analyzed the code and I have figured out that the problem was I messed up 1 line of code in the Launcher2's 'item.ini' file (should have been include2=#@#Config\Panels\Launcher2\UserVariables.inc instead of @include2=#@#Config\Panels\Launcher\UserVariables.inc since we also added 'Launcher2' to the 'config' folder
No problem.
So is it working properly?
Studyhax

Post by Studyhax »

tass_co wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 4:47 am No problem.
So is it working properly?
Yessir, thank you very much
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

Studyhax wrote: August 3rd, 2022, 7:03 am Yessir, thank you very much
:thumbup: