It is currently April 18th, 2024, 10:41 pm

Adding a 2nd and 3rd etc "Launcher" to Omnimo

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Studyhax

Adding a 2nd and 3rd etc "Launcher" to Omnimo

Post by Studyhax »

Hello!

I am almost done with my personalized Omnimo skin, however by default the "Launcher" only allows for 8 icons which are, so to speak, perfectly symmetrical with each other.

Therefore, I require a 2nd and a 3rd "Launcher" added, so that would be about 2 x or 3 x 8 icons in total.

How can I do this? I have been trying to edit the code / skin for hours so far, to no avail.

Omnimo skin link: https://omnimo.info/

Please help, and thank you very much in advance!
tass_co

Re: Adding a 2nd and 3rd etc "Launcher" to Omnimo

Post by tass_co »

Studyhax wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 9:39 pm Hello!

I am almost done with my personalized Omnimo skin, however by default the "Launcher" only allows for 8 icons which are, so to speak, perfectly symmetrical with each other.

Therefore, I require a 2nd and a 3rd "Launcher" added, so that would be about 2 x or 3 x 8 icons in total.

How can I do this? I have been trying to edit the code / skin for hours so far, to no avail.

Omnimo skin link: https://omnimo.info/

Please help, and thank you very much in advance!
I'm not entirely sure it will work because I haven't installed the skin you mention.
Can you copy the files in the compressed file I shared to the places I specified below and try again?

Launcher2 and Launcher3 folder => WP7\Panels
UserVariables2.inc and UserVariables3.inc files => WP7\@Resources\Config\Panels\Launcher
Launchers.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
Studyhax

Post by Studyhax »

tass_co wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 10:21 pm I'm not entirely sure it will work because I haven't installed the skin you mention.
Can you copy the files in the compressed file I shared to the places I specified below and try again?

UserVariables2.inc and UserVariables3.inc files => WP7\@Resources\Config\Panels\Launcher

Launchers.rar
Thank you, I will try that now and then notify you of the results!
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

Studyhax wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 10:31 pm Thank you, I will try that now and then notify you of the results!
If it doesn't work then I forgot a few files :oops:
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
Studyhax

Post by Studyhax »

tass_co wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 10:21 pm I'm not entirely sure it will work because I haven't installed the skin you mention.

Launchers.rar
I tried and it didn't work. When I click on 'Launcher' in the Essential Panels, it just affects the 1 Launcher that's given by default. No 2nd or 3rd Launcher. And yes, I did press Refresh All in Rainmeter.
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

Studyhax wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 10:41 pm I tried and it didn't work. When I click on 'Launcher' in the Essential Panels, it just affects the 1 Launcher that's given by default. No 2nd or 3rd Launcher. And yes, I did press Refresh All in Rainmeter.
I forgot to say. You activate Launcher2 and Launcher 3 from the Add Rainmeter Skin section. I just installed and tried it now. It shows launchers but I couldn't switch apps.
03-08-2022 01_47_43-Adding a 2nd and 3rd etc _Launcher_ to Omnimo - Rainmeter Forums — Mozilla Firef.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tass_co on August 2nd, 2022, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Studyhax

Post by Studyhax »

tass_co wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 10:46 pm I forgot to say. You activate Launcher2 and Launcher 3 from the Add Rainmeter Skin section. I just installed and tried it now. It shows launchers but I couldn't switch apps.
Where is that?
Studyhax

Post by Studyhax »

tass_co wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 10:46 pm I forgot to say. You activate Launcher2 and Launcher 3 from the Add Rainmeter Skin section. I just installed and tried it now. It shows launchers but I couldn't switch apps.

03-08-2022 01_47_43-Adding a 2nd and 3rd etc _Launcher_ to Omnimo - Rainmeter Forums — Mozilla Firef.png
Thank you. Now the only problem is that I cannot change the apps like how I can in the default "Launcher" (App1-App8: Location, AppIcon, AppName I think those are the values so to speak)
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

Studyhax wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 10:52 pm Thank you. Now the only problem is that I cannot change the apps like how I can in the default "Launcher" (App1-App8: Location, AppIcon, AppName I think those are the values so to speak)
This part is due to the files I forgot to change :oops:
I will share a new file to fix this :thumbup:
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

Studyhax wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 10:52 pm Thank you. Now the only problem is that I cannot change the apps like how I can in the default "Launcher" (App1-App8: Location, AppIcon, AppName I think those are the values so to speak)
I think I fixed it.

Firstly, extract the folders in the Panels.rar file to the WP7\Panels folder.
(The files exist because of the files I shared earlier. Overwrite)
Panels.rar
Secondly, extract the Config-Panel.rar file to the WP7\@Resources\Config\Panels section.
Config-Panels.rar
You write the result :thumbup:
03-08-2022 02_24_00-Launchers.rar.png