It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:35 pm

[Feature] DefaultIsPresistent for Rainmeter section

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Jax

[Feature] DefaultIsPresistent for Rainmeter section

Post by Jax »

DefaultIsPresistent=0 (Default values for this key is 1) in the [Rainmeter] Section would cause the skin to be written unactive everytime it loads. This would prevent the skin from loading when Rainmeter is restarted, which is quite useful for skins which act was a popup which shows before computer shuts down or installing a skin. Let me know if you have any questions! :thumbup:
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: [Feature] DefaultIsPresistent for Rainmeter section

Post by Yincognito »

Jax wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 4:23 am DefaultIsPresistent=0 (Default values for this key is 1) in the [Rainmeter] Section would cause the skin to be written unactive everytime it loads. This would prevent the skin from loading when Rainmeter is restarted, which is quite useful for skins which act was a popup which shows before computer shuts down or installing a skin. Let me know if you have any questions! :thumbup:
Not sure how that usage scenario works, but wouldn't writing Active=0 in Rainmeter.INI for that skin via a !WriteKeyValue achieve the same thing?
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Jax

Post by Jax »

Yes, that's what I am using right now as a workaround, but it would be more convenient just like defaultalwaysontop instead of using the zpos bang
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Jax wrote: July 29th, 2022, 3:01 pm Yes, that's what I am using right now as a workaround, but it would be more convenient just like defaultalwaysontop instead of using the zpos bang
Ah, ok, I understand.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth