It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:47 pm

[BUG] Skin will become hidden after coming from 'Switch User' screen if the skin meets certain conditions

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
David8192

Re: [BUG] Skin will become hidden after coming from 'Switch User' screen if the skin meets certain conditions

Post by David8192 »

balala wrote: January 28th, 2022, 9:27 pm Right. And since Windows 7 is from now obsolete (it is, isn't it?), it's definitely a good thing you have fixed this and thanks for this (and for all your awesome work), however I tend to think that slightly - slightly doesn't really worth to work with issues related to only this OS. Probably Rainmeter sooner or later will also drop Windows 7 support, there will be no other alternatives (my opinion).
balala closed this topic............I think. But, if it is of any interest, I just wanted to say that I replicated the issue on Windows 7 Ultimate, 32-bit, build 7601, Service Pack 1
On this OS, even string meters disappear if Update=-1 or UpdateDivider=-1 or DefaultUpdateDivider=-1. In my case, if a skin dormant for some time, it just disappears without even logging off or switching users.