It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:39 am

Rainmeter Mouse Cursor Clock

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
bobbo5

Rainmeter Mouse Cursor Clock

Post by bobbo5 »

I made the huge mistake of turning on the Rainmeter Mouse cursor clock. This puts a trailing clock on your mouse pointer and I can't seem to find out where to turn it OFF and make it go AWAY? I have to believe that is is a simple act, but I can't find how to make it go away? Help - PLEASE...
CyberTheWorm

Re: Rainmeter Mouse Cursor Clock

Post by CyberTheWorm »

Click on he Rainmeter icon in the task bar, use the dropdown list to find that skin and click it, then click the unload button
The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
Deviant Art Page
bobbo5

Post by bobbo5 »

OK - I am very new at this and I can't find a Rainmeter Icon in the task bar. I have looked and don't see it there?

Is there a specific skin that is putting the live clock onto my mouse cursor and how do I go find it and kill it? Please?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

bobbo5 wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 8:43 pm Is there a specific skin that is putting the live clock onto my mouse cursor and how do I go find it and kill it? Please?
Could you please post a link of the skin in question?
bobbo5

Post by bobbo5 »

I don’t know, that’s why I am in such trouble here.
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

bobbo5 wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 9:47 pm I don’t know, that’s why I am in such trouble here.
If you don't see a Rainmeter icon in your task bar, why are you thinking this has anything to do with Rainmeter? It doesn't sound like this is a Rainmeter skin based on your description.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

bobbo5 wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 9:47 pm I don’t know, that’s why I am in such trouble here.
Can you send a screenshot?
This way we can solve the problem.
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

SilverAzide wrote: April 23rd, 2022, 12:52 am If you don't see a Rainmeter icon in your task bar, why are you thinking this has anything to do with Rainmeter? It doesn't sound like this is a Rainmeter skin based on your description.
Very good question!
bobbo5 wrote: April 22nd, 2022, 5:06 pm I made the huge mistake of turning on the Rainmeter Mouse cursor clock.
Might be this what are you talking about?
bobbo5

Post by bobbo5 »

Balala - THANKS = that cursor clock is exactly what my situation looks like on my desktop. I went into Programs and Features and could not find any reference to the application Clock Cursor anywhere.

As best I can recall, I actually clicked on something within Rainmeter to make this stupid clock cursor appear on my desktop cursor and now I can't find how to undo what it was I did?

But now at least everyone has an idea and a picture of what my curson looks like with the annoying clock attached to it... Thanks for the partcial find.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

bobbo5 wrote: April 26th, 2022, 6:03 pm Balala - THANKS = that cursor clock is exactly what my situation looks like on my desktop. I went into Programs and Features and could not find any reference to the application Clock Cursor anywhere.
So, am not entirely sure: what you have there is what I did post in my previous reply?
To make sure if the clock is related to Rainmeter, you can try exiting Rainmeter (right-click its icon in System Tray and click Exit). If you do exit and the clock is still there, then it's definitely not a Rainmeter skin and this is not the best place to ask for help (because we're helping here on questions related to Rainmeter), however someone who has the program installed might help. I haven't it installed, so am not sure what it is.