It is currently April 18th, 2024, 4:18 pm

Argus Monitor plugin 1.1.0.1

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
MetalGeek

Re: Argus Monitor plugin 1.1.0.1

Post by MetalGeek »

@Padwah - The gitlab link isn't working. I get a 404 error after logging in.
Padwah

Post by Padwah »

MetalGeek wrote: December 27th, 2021, 7:00 pm @Padwah - The gitlab link isn't working. I get a 404 error after logging in.
Sorry, forgot to set the repo to public! Try now, it should be working.
MetalGeek

Post by MetalGeek »

That fixed the DL. :thumbup:
MetalGeek

Post by MetalGeek »

What version of Argus is this compiled for? I'm not getting any errors, but all my values in all skins are either empty or zero.

I'm running Argus 6.0.04 (build 254 / Driver 2.21.2) and rainmeter 4.5.7.3581 64bit

The plugin is in the default plugin folder, and it shows in the Rainmeter about screen as an external plugin with the appropriate info for the DLL. I did confirm U unzipped the 64bit version of the plugin.

Did I miss something? You need to enable the Argus Monitor's API under Settings (F2) -> Enable Argucs Monitor Data API

I did that, restarted Argus and rainmeter and boom, the skins are working.
Padwah

Post by Padwah »

MetalGeek wrote: December 27th, 2021, 10:14 pm Did I miss something? You need to enable the Argus Monitor's API under Settings (F2) -> Enable Argucs Monitor Data API

I did that, restarted Argus and rainmeter and boom, the skins are working.
Glad to hear you got it working :) I'll add that to the details on the release page in GitLab in the morning.
jberth

Post by jberth »

Padwah wrote: December 27th, 2021, 6:41 pm I had a bit of spare time over the Christmas period and have put together a new Rainmeter plugin for Argus Monitor that utilises the new data API, you can see a screenshot of the new plugin below and you can download it here: https://gitlab.com/izio/izio.rainmeter.argusmonitorplugin/-/releases download the ArgusMonitorPlugin_1.0.0.zip file under the packages heading for the latest release, there's currently only one!

Stupidly I didn't use the same variable names for the measures as in Leo's release so it won't be a direct drop in replacement. Take a look at the example skins to see the changes.
Amazing, works great!

Any chance of adding CPU Power measures to the plugin at some point?
Padwah

Post by Padwah »

Strangely the power data isn't currently exposed through the Argus Monitor API, I'll raise it as an issue with them and see if they can add it.
MetalGeek

Post by MetalGeek »

Padwah wrote: March 15th, 2022, 11:27 am Strangely the power data isn't currently exposed through the Argus Monitor API, I'll raise it as an issue with them and see if they can add it.
Thanks. Does your rainmeter skin example include all variables we can access? I was looking for logical cores of any kind and per core % usage, logical and/or physical.
Padwah

Post by Padwah »

MetalGeek wrote: March 16th, 2022, 2:32 am Thanks. Does your rainmeter skin example include all variables we can access? I was looking for logical cores of any kind and per core % usage, logical and/or physical.
In terms of load my example skin only displays CPU_Load_Total but there's also CPU_Load_User and CPU_Load_System. Currently the Argus Monitor API only gives access to per core temperature, frequency and multiplier. I've raised a github issue with them regarding load details and they will be including it in a future release, when thats available I'll update the plugin.
Robertsonland

Post by Robertsonland »

Padwah wrote: March 23rd, 2022, 10:18 pm In terms of load my example skin only displays CPU_Load_Total but there's also CPU_Load_User and CPU_Load_System. Currently the Argus Monitor API only gives access to per core temperature, frequency and multiplier. I've raised a github issue with them regarding load details and they will be including it in a future release, when thats available I'll update the plugin.
I've just moved to Argus Monitor and trying to replace my HWInfo skins using the new Plugin. I've got the sample skins working but is there a listing of all possible values you can get through the API somewhere? Or would I need to go through the code? It could be one of those "I don't know what I don't know". With HWInfo I could look at the shared memory to see what was available but haven't found anything like that with Argus Monitor.