It is currently March 29th, 2024, 5:41 am

[Bugs] SkinMenu

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Judian81

[Bugs] SkinMenu

Post by Judian81 »

Hey Hello,

i wanted to share some problem. i now have detected this two times. when i click with richt on any skin it turns out just as a white box.
i do not know how i can reproduce this problem. when i find out, wil tell you how to.
so now this is the third time it shows up. i also found out that the skin for my windows shortcuts do not update any icon when using to scroll it does not update the picture icons but just stopt shown any.

Greets,
Judian81.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: [Bugs] SkinMenu

Post by balala »

Judian81 wrote: February 13th, 2022, 5:57 pm i wanted to share some problem. i now have detected this two times. when i click with richt on any skin it turns out just as a white box.
i do not know how i can reproduce this problem. when i find out, wil tell you how to.
so now this is the third time it shows up. i also found out that the skin for my windows shortcuts do not update any icon when using to scroll it does not update the picture icons but just stopt shown any.
I assume the code of your skin has a bug, which gives this behavior when you right-click the skin (at least I believe by "click with richt", you mean right-click). Another issue might be in a MouseScrollDownAction and / or MouseScrollUpAction options. However note that if I am right and the RightMouseUpAction option is indeed corrupted, if you right-click to execute the bangs of the wrong option and this hangs Rainmeter up, the scroll operations don't work anymore, even if they are completely alright.
Post the code of the incriminated skin please to can check it.
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

balala wrote: February 13th, 2022, 7:42 pmI believe by "click with richt", you mean right-click).

Post the code of the incriminated skin please to can check it.

Code: Select all

[MeterString]
Meter=String
H=100
W=100
SolidColor=FFFFFF

[Calc]
Measure=Calc
Formula=Calc = 0 ? 1 : 0

[MeasureTray]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=TrayIcon
IconName=spotify[Calc].ico
ToolTipText=TrayIcon [Calc]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!Log Up][!ToggleFade]
RightMouseUpAction=[!SkinMenu]
MouseScrollUpAction=[!Log "Scroll UP"]
MouseScrollDownAction=[!Log "Scroll DOWN"]
DynamicVariables=1

https://github.com/deathcrafter/PluginTrayIcon
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

So it happens when you have a skin with this plugin?

I am not able to reproduce the issue tho. It works fine for me.

For devs,
I am using WM_APP + 101 to receive messages from tray icon. I don't think that might be a problem tho. Is it? I checked the source if it was used and it wasn't. Also, lemme know if there is anything better to use. Thanks.
from the Realm of Death
Judian81

Post by Judian81 »

death.crafter wrote: February 14th, 2022, 8:32 am So it happens when you have a skin with this plugin?
i am sorry for reporting this. but i locked my pc last night and unlocked it right now. and i see the skin background and there is no systray icon.
and when i right click on ony skin it just give me a white bar again.

edited. the sysicon is still there only without using any icon file.