It is currently April 25th, 2024, 1:57 pm

Microsoft Word

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Panda

Microsoft Word

Post by Panda »

So I downloaded a skin off a visual arts that I want to use. It keeps opening in word, for some reason. And I can`t get it to work or anything I tried a million things, I can`t open it in rainmeter or file explorer. i`m on a windows. Please help! Thx
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Microsoft Word

Post by eclectic-tech »

Panda wrote: February 13th, 2022, 1:39 am So I downloaded a skin off a visual arts that I want to use. It keeps opening in word, for some reason. And I can`t get it to work or anything I tried a million things, I can`t open it in rainmeter or file explorer. i`m on a windows. Please help! Thx
What skin did you download? A link would be helpful.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Microsoft Word

Post by balala »

Panda wrote: February 13th, 2022, 1:39 am So I downloaded a skin off a visual arts that I want to use. It keeps opening in word, for some reason. And I can`t get it to work or anything I tried a million things, I can`t open it in rainmeter or file explorer. i`m on a windows. Please help! Thx
I suppose you have associated the .ini (and maybe even the .inc - these, especially the .ini, is the filetype used by Rainmeter skins) filetype with Word. Check this in the Choose default app by file type (at least on Windows 10). Try to associate a text editor app, like Notepad or a better one, like Notepad++ (but there are others as well out there).