It is currently March 29th, 2024, 2:14 am

Problem with Rainformer AID64 Weather

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Problem with Rainformer AID64 Weather

Post by balala »

Active Colors wrote: January 13th, 2022, 10:58 am if it is there it can cause the issue.
No, those spaces doesn't prevent the skin working.
ping3488

Post by ping3488 »

balala wrote: January 13th, 2022, 10:55 am It should work, at least does for me. Please pack the whole Skins\RainformerAIDA64 config and upload the package here, to can check it.
Thanks for your help.!
like I mention before I am an artist, not a programmer so sometimes it's hard for me to understand your technical language..!
Hope this is the file that you ask for..!
Thanks again
Christian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ping3488 wrote: January 14th, 2022, 7:06 pm like I mention before I am an artist, not a programmer so sometimes it's hard for me to understand your technical language..!
Hope this is the file that you ask for..!
Don't know where have you found this file, but my Weather.ini contained in the RainformerAIDA64\Weather config is definitely different. I'm attaching the file I have. Please for first try downloading this, then replace the old Weather.ini with this one and check if it does work.
If it does, it's alright. If it doesn't then not the Weather.ini is the file we need. In this case please pack the whole RainformerAIDA64 config (folder in your Skins folder), using any packager program (like WinRar for instance, or Rainmeter's Skin Packager - but this is a little bit more complicated - however if you succeed using that one, it's alright as well). After you pack it, you'll get (most often) either a .rar or .zip file, or if you've used Skin Packager, a .rmskin file. Whatever it would be, please upload it here, using the Attachment tab below the field where are you writing your reply (if you don't succeed, you can upload it to any file host site and post here the download link). The idea is to have the whole config, with all files contained into it.
ping3488

Post by ping3488 »

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your help your first suggestion was the write one, everything is OK and works fine..!
I don't know what I did wrong... but it's always a beginner's problem, one more thing that I learn in life..!

Thanks again
Have a nice day
Christian
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ping3488 wrote: January 15th, 2022, 6:43 pm Thanks a lot for your help your first suggestion was the write one, everything is OK and works fine..!
Not sure how have you fixed the problem, because I realize just now that I should have attach the file, but finally skipped this!!! My bad, sorry, sometimes I forget to properly finish my posts, like this time for instance. Apologies for this... :oops:
So, does the skin working now? Should i attach the file I missed?
ping3488

Post by ping3488 »

No problem my friend your first suggestion was the write one. I think maybe my problem was at the beginning by entering the wrong number.
Because of your help, everything works fine for now..!

Have a nice day
Christian
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

ping3488 wrote: January 21st, 2022, 8:43 pm No problem my friend your first suggestion was the write one. I think maybe my problem was at the beginning by entering the wrong number.
Because of your help, everything works fine for now..!
Good job, congratulations.