It is currently March 29th, 2024, 5:42 am

Webparser graph for covid cases

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Alloutofmercy

Webparser graph for covid cases

Post by Alloutofmercy »

Hey uh so I was wondering if I could make a histogram meter that shows the covid graph like on this websitehttps://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/(does webparser even work with histograms?) I'm kinda confused about the regexp options here and do I need to search the whole html file of the website in order to find that particular graph?
Here is my overall code

Code: Select all

[Indicatorsback]
Meter=IMAGE
W=450
H=90
X=(-#XPos# + 40)
Y=610
DynamicVariables=1
SolidColor=156, 35, 70,255

[MeasureHistwebcov]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\WebParser.dll
UpdateRate=1000
Url=https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

[Metergraph]
Meter=histogram
PrimaryColor=255,255,255,255
SolidColor=0,0,0,100
AntiAlias=1
Measurename=MeasureHistwebcov
BOOTY
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Webparser graph for covid cases

Post by eclectic-tech »

The short answer is "No". Those charts are generated in a JavaScript from data on the page. You cannot capture the graphs as they appear on the webpage; you would have to capture all of the data for each graph and create your own chart (not a histogram) for each desired graph.

The data is in the code, but it is more than the 99 elements limit for straightforward 'StringIndex'; you would have to capture all of the data in first webparser measure, then use StringIndex2 on that measure to obtain each data point; which looks like there are hundreds for each graph!

In my view, the amount of work needed to re-create graphs is going to be more than it is worth. I would look for websites that show those details in images that you could capture.
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

Why would you need such depressing info on your desktop...

Place a zerotwo dancing sprite instead lol

from the Realm of Death
Alloutofmercy

Post by Alloutofmercy »

Hey you are right. I dont need more depression. Any idea how I can apply the gif in rainmeter
BOOTY
Alloutofmercy

Post by Alloutofmercy »

Hey I tried using bitmap. But somethings off. Can I define W and H like a normal image in bitmap?
It si something like this

Code: Select all

[Meterback]
Meter=IMAGE
W=400
H=500
X=100
Y=100
SolidColor=255,255,255,150

[MeasureAnimation]
Measure=Calc
Formula=Counter % 8

[MeterAnimation]
Meter=BitMap
MeasureName=MeasureAnimation
BitmapImage=#@#Twwtwo\Frame0.png
BitmapFrames=51
BitmapExtend=1
W=80
H=80
x=10
Y=10
bandicam 2022-01-15 12-45-04-154.mp4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BOOTY
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Alloutofmercy wrote: January 15th, 2022, 7:17 am Can I define W and H like a normal image in bitmap?
You can, but not as on an Image meter. W and H won't resize the Bitmap meter as they do an Image meter. Bitmaps can be resized with TransformationMatrx. Here is a very good description on how you have to work with TransformationMatrix. It's not quite easy, however can be done. Please let me know if you need assistance.
Alloutofmercy

Post by Alloutofmercy »

As you can see my gif or rather bitmap images can be seen moving but like only a small portion of it. Can you please tell me how I could make it all visible? And yes I have no clue about transfomatrix
BOOTY
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Alloutofmercy wrote: January 15th, 2022, 8:16 am As you can see my gif or rather bitmap images can be seen moving but like only a small portion of it. Can you please tell me how I could make it all visible? And yes I have no clue about transfomatrix
First, post please the @Resources\Twwtwo\Frame0.png image.
Alloutofmercy

Post by Alloutofmercy »

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g5FCjdU75y1WAXzApPTD3x2vJQQml1qN?usp=sharing
cant seem to post it here because it is bigger than 10mb. Here is the drive link
BOOTY
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Alloutofmercy wrote: January 15th, 2022, 9:06 am Here is the drive link
But that's not a bitmap. There are 52 individual frames (.png images), which can be used on an Image meter. And that Image meter can be easily resized through the W and H options, no need to use TransformationMatrix. You said you want to use Bitmap meter, which is a completely different thing.
Additionally, it's almost impossible to download all those 52 images, one by one. Sorry, but I definitely won't do this...