It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:54 pm

Changing color for Illustro

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
zaster379

Changing color for Illustro

Post by zaster379 »

I'm a newbie when it comes to using Rainmeter. I installed Illustra skins and am using the latest Illustra Clock
and Illustr Weather.Extended skins

Both installed showing blue backgrounds. Other skins (non Illustra) I installed are more a greyish brown.

I'm hoping someone else has found which .ini file(s) and which line in them sets the background color so that I could try and find a somewhat matching color.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Changing color for Illustro

Post by eclectic-tech »

zaster379 wrote: January 14th, 2022, 5:50 pm I'm a newbie when it comes to using Rainmeter. I installed Illustra skins and am using the latest Illustra Clock
and Illustr Weather.Extended skins

Both installed showing blue backgrounds. Other skins (non Illustra) I installed are more a greyish brown.

I'm hoping someone else has found which .ini file(s) and which line in them sets the background color so that I could try and find a somewhat matching color.
They should show colors based on your wallpaper. Try changing your wallpaper image. You can check the box in Windows personalization 'Colors' to 'Automatically pick an accent color from my background'.

EDIT: You can middle-click any illustra skin to open the options and select several different color schemes

If you still are having issues, please let me know and it may help to post a copy of the Rainmeter Log showing any errors.
zaster379

Post by zaster379 »

Thanks for answering this. The middle-click, and then choosing Semi Transparent background actually matched the color of my other skins best. Thanks again! :)
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Happy to help. :thumbup: