It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:09 pm

Rainmeter forcing system tray icons to open on start up

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
pkaka

Rainmeter forcing system tray icons to open on start up

Post by pkaka »

I am having this weird issue. I am using rainmeter app (latest version) . When i wake up the computer from sleep or shut down the system trays icon open(expand) automatically in left corner. It is really annoying. I have attached picture. Currently not using any skin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter forcing system tray icons to open on start up

Post by balala »

pkaka wrote: December 5th, 2021, 9:10 pm I am using rainmeter app (latest version) . When i wake up the computer from sleep or shut down the system trays icon open(expand) automatically in left corner. It is really annoying. I have attached picture. Currently not using any skin.
And why do you think this is a Rainmeter issue?
pkaka

Post by pkaka »

When I uninstall rainmeter then this doesn't happen.
pkaka

Post by pkaka »

balala wrote: December 6th, 2021, 8:31 am And why do you think this is a Rainmeter issue?
Because, this issue started when i installed and used rainmeter. when i unistall rainmeter this doesn't happen.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

pkaka wrote: December 6th, 2021, 1:08 pm Because, this issue started when i installed and used rainmeter. when i unistall rainmeter this doesn't happen.
1) Does this only happen when you have NO skins loaded in Rainmeter?
2) Do you have any 3rd-party software running that has anything to do with your desktop? Fences, or DesktopCoral, or some utility that comes with your video card or anything like that?
3) What version of Windows are you running?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

pkaka wrote: December 5th, 2021, 9:10 pm Currently not using any skin.
One more minor detail, which probably has not too much importance but which I just figured out: I think there is a skin loaded. The battery on the lower left corner of the attached screenshot I think is a Rainmeter skin. Is it, or am I mistaken?
pkaka

Post by pkaka »

balala wrote: December 6th, 2021, 3:27 pm One more minor detail, which probably has not too much importance but which I just figured out: I think there is a skin loaded. The battery on the lower left corner of the attached screenshot I think is a Rainmeter skin. Is it, or am I mistaken?
That is battery bar.
I think this is skin related issue now. Because I am using drop top bar skin. If i load skin the issue is there. When I delete that skin issue goes away.
pkaka

Post by pkaka »

jsmorley wrote: December 6th, 2021, 1:18 pm 1) Does this only happen when you have NO skins loaded in Rainmeter?
2) Do you have any 3rd-party software running that has anything to do with your desktop? Fences, or DesktopCoral, or some utility that comes with your video card or anything like that?
3) What version of Windows are you running?
1. Seems like this happens only when loading drop top bar skin ( if i delete that the issue seems resolved)
2. NO
3. Windows 10.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

pkaka wrote: December 6th, 2021, 4:12 pm I think this is skin related issue now. Because I am using drop top bar skin. If i load skin the issue is there. When I delete that skin issue goes away.
Post a link where we can download that skin, in order to can check it.
pkaka

Post by pkaka »

balala wrote: December 6th, 2021, 4:44 pm Post a link where we can download that skin, in order to can check it.
https://github.com/Droptop-Four/Basic-Version/releases/tag/Current-Stable