It is currently April 24th, 2024, 2:08 am

Ok - I gotta ask about this: Can rainmeter close tabs in a text editor like sublimetext3?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
CodeCode

Ok - I gotta ask about this: Can rainmeter close tabs in a text editor like sublimetext3?

Post by CodeCode »

Yep. That's crazy, but not very long ago another forumite was making progress with opening and closing tabs in chrome.
I would like to ask if that can be possible in sublimetext3 to use rainmeter to close a tab with a mouseclickaction.
I already have the method of accessing and getting through to the config folder where the file would be located in.
Opening ini files is no problem and is being handled in rainmeter.

Forum search is too general, and alot of unrelated stuff comes up. I'll try to narrow down more searches. Most hits from google were about package control.

Anywho, just realised that I could really dig on that idea. (wish I followed that thread now). :oops:
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Ok - I gotta ask about this: Can rainmeter close tabs in a text editor like sublimetext3?

Post by death.crafter »

CodeCode wrote: November 21st, 2021, 11:17 am Yep. That's crazy, but not very long ago another forumite was making progress with opening and closing tabs in chrome.
I would like to ask if that can be possible in sublimetext3 to use rainmeter to close a tab with a mouseclickaction.
I already have the method of accessing and getting through to the config folder where the file would be located in.
Opening ini files is no problem and is being handled in rainmeter.

Forum search is too general, and alot of unrelated stuff comes up. I'll try to narrow down more searches. Most hits from google were about package control.

Anywho, just realised that I could really dig on that idea. (wish I followed that thread now). :oops:
I don't know about the usefulness, but if you can do it from command line then yes, if no then no.
from the Realm of Death
CodeCode

Re: Ok - I gotta ask about this: Can rainmeter close tabs in a text editor like sublimetext3?

Post by CodeCode »

death.crafter wrote: November 21st, 2021, 3:01 pm I don't know about the usefulness, but if you can do it from command line then yes, if no then no.
Oh wow. I totally didn't even think of command line.
I looked a bit into it and there are such things for sublimetext3. Just not very clear on what level the commands are for.
There seems to be a lot on interfacing different ways for environment management. And the info page was pretty detailed, so I think there may be a way to get there. Just not sure if that is what the interface is really for. It didn't seem so, but I have a bit more to get through.
:thumbup:
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.